Chapter 69-71

Actually, Gu Yachen was trying to take a jab at Ye Fan while praising Tang Jin. How could anyone get famous that quickly? She debuted even later than she did but she was already more famous than her now.

DIng Ruoyi sat there with a light smile on her face. She did not agree with Gu Yachen’s words.

She had a very simple personality. She liked to remain neutral instead of digging through muddy waters.

But unexpectedly, Gu Yachen was intentionally provoking a dispute. She looked to Ding Ruoyi and said, “Ding Ruoyi, are you watching any dramas?”

Ding Ruoyi froze for a moment. “I haven’t been watching any lately. I’ve mostly been looking at guides since we were coming to Austria to film.”

The veteran star Li Qiong’s career began as a martial arts stuntwoman so she had already established her foothold in the entertainment industry.

She actually admired Ye Fan quite a lot.

Seeing that nobody was talking to Ye Fan, she took the initiative. “The weather in Austria’s pretty nice.”

“What do you think, Ye Fan?”

With just one sentence, she was able to harmonize the present scene.

Ye Fan smiled and spoke in a light tone. “This will definitely be a very good trip, Miss Li Qiong.”

Both she and Li Qiong looked at each other, and they both smiled.

The bus continued along its destination and conversations were exchanged along the way.

Ye Fan had already known where everyone stood. This definitely wasn’t going to be a peaceful trip.

On the other end, He Han was filming a movie at the studio. He was playing as a policeman in a scene with other veterans in the industry, but he didn’t fall behind in the slightest.

Dressed in a police uniform He Han had a very sharp gaze. Especially his eyes, you could see a deep sense of coldness hidden underneath them.

His expression was cold and indifferent while his aura was strong.

The cold gun on He Han’s hand was placed firmly on the man’s head, pointing directly at his temple.

“Cut.” Another scene over.

He Han looked over and said to the crew members, “Thank you for the hard work.”

His assistant quickly came over. While He Han changed out of the police uniform, a black car was already waiting for him outside the studio.

He Han got into the car and it began driving slowly towards the hotel.

There were many scenes filmed at night today, so by the time filming ended, it was already late at night. He Han swiped his room card and entered the room. Then, he sat down on a chair.

He looked at his phone and saw several messages he received while he was acting earlier.

Ye Fan’s agent had sent him a message.