Chapter 54-56

Duan Qi is a popular celebrity with many fans who has been criticized for his acting skills these recent years, but he finally had some hope to win the Golden Horse Awards this year.

At such an important time, he didn’t want anything to do with bad public opinion.

Since dating Tang Jin, Duan Qi had been gaining more attention.

Tang Jin has never been smeared with any scandals in her career, but things were different now. This incident was well-known on the internet, so it would definitely affect him as her boyfriend.

Both their teams were thinking of ideas while Duan QI went over to the Tang family mansion to visit Tang Jin. He was thinking of comforting his girlfriend.

Since her activities for these days have been pushed off, Tang Jin was staying at home and did not wish to appear in front of the media.

“Duan Qi.” Tang Jin felt very wronged. “How could they say that about me?”

“People on the net are very fickle. Things will be fine after some time.” Duan Qi went on, “I asked about it. that stand-in signed with Huarui.”

Duan Qi continued, “I’m suspecting that this is Huarui’s doing. Ye Fan had just debuted, so they’re definitely thinking of using you as a stepping stone.”

He had always known Tang Jin’s character. She was the Tang family’s single pampered young lady, and she had always had the temper of a spoiled young lady.

But in truth, Ye Fan’s team did nothing at all. They had only took the chance to praise Ye Fan’s dedication was all.

In the past, Tang Jin’s PR team was too good, but her skills were just so-so. Now, due to her pretentiousness, public opinion bounced back and bit at her.

The netizens resented Tang Jin’s attitude.

Tang JIn had clearly asked Ye Fan to do the most difficult parts for her, not to mention the intimacy scenes, but she actually dared to say on Weibo and the interviews that it was her own hard work.

On the other hand, not only did the pretty Miss Ye Fan have to work hard and low-key, she never complained about it being hard.

These comparisons came out all at once. Compared to Tang Jin, Ye Fan had less background, but everything else was not bad. Her acting skills and appearance were even more outstanding.

When Tang Jin saw what they wrote on Weibo, she tossed her phone. “She’s only my stand-in!”

“She’s just a fake, so why!”

Tang Jin called her a fake, but she herself forgot that she was the real fake here.

She took over another person’s home and took on the identity of the Tang family’s young miss for so many years, taking away everything from the original owner.

Tang JIn had no idea that these things that did not belong to her would one day be taken back by Ye Fan.

Duan Qi sat next to her, but the atmosphere was a little awkward. He didn’t have a big of a background as Tang Jin, nor did he have a stand-in for his acting. He was just like Ye Fan when he started. He had to take things step by step.