Chapter 105-107

Since Producer Han had other errands to run, he only rushed back on the second day.

By the time he had rushed to Austria, Ye Fan had already lost her money and the internet had been blown up in a fury.

Producer Han assumed it had been an accident. For these things to happen in a show though, was indeed a big deal.

But as long as there was a big deal, the ratings could grow higher. Therefore, he did not question the director’s decisions.

“Now that the word of mouth has already gotten so bad, what do you suggest we do?” Producer Han asked.

“The recording of the next trip hasn’t started yet, so I can only suggest finding a guest with a good reputation.”

“Who?”

“He Han.”

   ……

He Han’s office.

Producer Han knocked on the door.

Every knew that He Han seldom participated in reality shows that profited from simply showing his face. If you wanted to invite him, then you would need to put in a lot of effort.

“I’m the producer of ‘Let’s go Traveling’,” he introduced.

Producer Han was quite well-known in the industry and had already participated in the production of several other popular programs. This reality show had been one many people were looking forward to watching, but the accident took everyone by surprise.

Producer Han opened the door.

“He Han, I’ve come this time to ask if you could participate in the reality show.”

He Han’s expression was very faint. His eyes fell onto the producer, indifferent, and seeming to hide anger behind them.

“I hope you can save this show,” Producer Han said.

He Han opened his mouth, with a hint of oppression in his deep voice.

“Does that director intend to stay in the program?”

Producer Han looked aside, not answering his question.

Director Bai had ties in Taiwan and had a high ranking relative. Removing him would be difficult.

However, the reputation of the program was highly unfavorable for the station. In order to invite He Han as a guest, perhaps the station would be willing to listen this time.

He Han stared coldly at Producer Han, even his voice sounding icy.

“If you want me to participate in the show, it’s actually quite easy.”

The air seemed to freeze in the icy and silent room.

“I have two requests.”

He Han’s voice dropped solemnly.

“First off, get rid of that director.”