Chapter 126-128

Gu Yachen didn’t know what to say, so she didn’t say anything. 

Seeing the director’s reaction, Ye Fan knew that something happened. However, they were barred from the internet, so no one knew the truth. 

The staff brought the female celebrities to a nearby restaurant to eat. 

Once they were done eating, they sat by the side idly chatting. 

The program group changed their plans suddenly, so the cameramen stopped recording too. There were no cameras facing the female celebrities which meant that they could openly talk about things. 

Ding Ruoyi knitted her eyebrows and asked, “Why did the program group suddenly stop recording?”

Ye Fan recalled Mai Ruxiang’s actions and she had a feeling that this had to do with her.

Ye Fan kept her head down. If this was really the case, He Han was most likely implicated. She wondered what happened.

Gu Yachen looked at Mai Ruxiang and said in a peculiar tone. “It seemed like after a certain person joined, the program group started acting weirdly.”

“I wonder who was the one sticking close to He Han every moment they got as if scared that no one would see her.”

No matter how slow Gu Yachen was, she also noticed Mai Ruxiang’s thoughts. 

When they were eating, Mai Ruxiang enthusiastically talked to He Han. Even though he ignored her, she was still able to chat happily. 

When they went to buy ice cream yesterday, Mai Ruxiang insisted on being next to He Han. So what was her plan?

Gu Yachen disliked Mai Ruxiang’s actions and mocked, “That certain person doesn’t even think about whether she has the right to use He Han to hype up her popularity.”

Mai Ruxiang knew that Gu Yachen was referring to herself. Although she was put in a difficult situation, that feeling quickly disappeared. 

She knew that something happened for the program group to temporarily stop recording. This meant that her team had successfully hyped her popularity. 

She had formed connections with He Han. She didn’t even have time to be happy, so why would she mind something little like that?

Mai Ruxiang was shameless and with a pale face, she explained, “Did you misunderstand? I was just helping He Han carry ice cream.”

Gu Yachen retorted in the same mocking tone, “Right, the ice cream is very heavy. Then why didn’t you help Ye Fan, but instead you just had to be with He Han?”

Seeing that they were talking about her, Ye Fan felt a headache. 

However, Gu Yachen didn’t admit defeat and the topic of discussion was on Mai Ruxiang again. The two bickered about and continued. 

What made Gu Yachen angry was that if Mai Ruxiang was successful in hyping her popularity, then she would surpass her in terms of fame. 

There weren’t any cameras recording them, so she could say whatever she wanted right now. 

Mai Ruxiang didn’t expect Gu Yachen to be so hard to deal with. She also got angry and said, “If you won’t listen to my explanation, then whatever.”