Chapter 51-53

Now that this matter was exposed, someone immediately mentioned that Tang Jin even said that she performed very seriously in order to satisfy her fans during the fan meeting.

What she meant was that she did not use a stand-in. She did every scene herself.

But now the results were obvious. Tang Jin lied.

Some people even said that they noticed that while Tang JIn was speaking, He Han and some other crew members had strange looks on their faces. Clearly, they knew that Tang Jin was lying.

This time, even He Han’s fans were unhappy.

“So it turns out it was Ye Fan who did Tang JIn’s scenes? No wonder it felt strange when I was watching the show. I keep feeling that Tang Jin looks disgusting.”

“Great God He is so dedicated. It was a waste for him to work with someone so irresponsible like Tang JIn. What a waste of my Great God He’s talent and acting skills.”

“It’s fine if Tang Jin herself doesn’t take it seriously, but why drag Great God He into this? If she doesn’t want to act, then just don’t pick up the job?”

He Han’s fans were very angry. They felt that Tang Jin had gone overboard with this. The people who originally liked the pairing of He Han and Tang Jin also turned around and jumped aboard the He Han Ye Fan ship as well.

In short, after the stand-in incident, you could say that Tang Jin and her fans had their faces slapped quite severely.

Tang Jin’s perfect image finally collapsed.

No matter how perfect her original image was, she was now crumbling down at a terrifying rate.

Lying, irresponsibility, cheating her fans…All these labels stamped down on her one after another, and they were all irrefutable truths.

Even if Tang JIn still had a lot of diehard fans, the power of public opinion was too strong. No matter how hard they tried to struggle, they still can’t restore Tang Jin’s image in the minds of the public.

Tang Jin’s studio.

Tang Jin’s studio was originally feeling proud that Ye Fan was being smeared. This newcomer definitely won’t be an obstacle for Tang Jin any longer. But unexpectedly, negative news concerning Tang Jin began to appear soon after.

The fact that Ye Fan was a stand-in for Tang Jin actually burst out.

Tang Jin was so angry that she smashed her glass. Angrily, she muttered Ye Fan’s name, her eyes covered in jealousy and anger.

She had wanted to suppress Ye Fan at the very bottom so she could never stand up, but who would’ve thought that not only was she able to turn over a new leaf, she even gave her a big slap on the face.

Tang Jin looked to Agent Li and said angrily, “What do we do now? Everyone on the net is scolding me! Quick, think of an idea!”

She had always been held high by others, so how could she just swallow this down now?

Agent Li had no idea how this happened either, but he tried his best to remain calm. “Let me think.”