Chapter 111-113

Ye Fan froze for a moment.

After studying Du Du’s face for a moment, she realized that he was unhappy.

“Du Du, wait just a little longer alright?” she asked softly.

Although Du Du was unhappy, he still obediently nodded.

She turned around, turning to Yan Xiao Xiao.

“Xiao Xiao, practice that part that I just explained to you a bit.”

“Alright, Ms. Ye.” She listened well to her directions.

Ye Fan picked up Du Du, walking to another side where no one else was in a quiet corner.

Ye Fan put him down, crouching down and looking into his eyes.

“Du Du, tell mommy, what’s wrong?”

Du Du watched Ye Fan. His eyes started to droop.

He blew his nose, as his voice became small and troubled.

“Mommy’s been stolen by someone else.”

Ye Fan never thought it would be for this reason.

She was so focused on teaching Yan Xiao Xiao piano, she had forgotten to speak to him.

Du Du was more sensitive than other kids, so he never felt secure.

Ye Fan softly apologized.

“I’m sorry, it was mommy’s fault.”

Ye Fan held his shoulder, softly saying, “Mommy was focused on teaching little sister, and ignored Du Du. Can Du Du forgive mommy?”

Du Du pouted, insisting to her, “Mommy wasn’t in the wrong. Mommy’s too nice, so everyone likes mommy.”

Ye Fan rubbed Du Du’s soft cheeks, feeling like her heart was about to melt to the adorable child as well.

His body was wrapped by Ye Fan once again, as his warm body was pressed against Ye Fan’s.

“I like mommy the most,” he whispered.

Ye Fan picked up Du Du, continuing.

“Mommy’s just teaching the little sister how to play piano. Du Du doesn’t need to worry.”

Du Du’s shiny round eyes blinked.

“If that older sister likes mommy, and I also like mommy, then I will like older sister as well.”

His train of thought was easy and straightforward. The lady and the older sister were all kind to mommy, so he would be kind to them too. 

Ye Fan pressed her forehead against Du Du’s, smiling.

“You’re so clever,” she said.”Later, when Du Du sits between mommy and the little sister, do you want mommy to hug you?”

Du Du smiled, “Okay.”

Ye Fan led him back to the piano’s side.