Chapter 42-44

He Han turned his head to the side and saw Ye Fan. Then, his gaze stayed on her for a few seconds.

She was wearing glasses and her beautiful long black hair was swaying in the wind underneath the sunlight. The sight of her profile brought with it an inadvertent sense of beauty.

For some reason, He Han felt that she looked familiar even without looking at Ye Fan’s face.

He Han narrowed his eyes, and his pupils darkened.

But He Han did not delve into who this woman was. He put his gaze away and slowed down his car, finally coming to a stop.

Ye Fan walked straight forward without even looking at the person in the car. It was not of her concern at all.

The two just happened to brush by each other.

Ye Fan immediately rushed back home. When she went inside, she found Dudu sitting by the door on a small stool he had moved over. As soon as he saw her, Dudu quickly came pouncing over.

Nanny Li came out from the kitchen. “Dudu couldn’t sit still. He wanted to wait for you to come home so he moved the stool over there by himself to wait.”

Dudu was very smart. Ye Fan told him what time she was going to come back, and he had been watching the clock the whole time.

Dudu’s chubby body was a little heavy. Ye Fan heaved him upwards and said in a soft tone, “Should we go out to buy some things today?”

Dudu hugged her neck and stuck his face on his shoulder, nodding obediently.

Just thinking of going outside with his mama made Dudu very excited. He grinned and said in a sweet little voice, “Okay.”

Ye Fan did not stay around at home for long either. With Dudu in her hands, she went out again.

The large supermarket was a little far away from Ye Fan’s house and they needed to take a car there. Carrying Dudu, Ye Fan headed out of the neighborhood and prepared to hail a cab.

After a short while, Dudu suddenly kicked his small little legs in her arms. Ye Fan quickly stopped. “What’s the matter, baby?”

Dudu stared his round eyes at Ye Fan without blinking. “Baby is heavy, I wanna walk myself.”

When Ye Fan took Dudu out to play last time, they bumped into a mother and daughter pair, and the child kept whining about wanting to be carried, but the woman was too tired so she told her daughter to walk by herself.

When Dudu heard what that person said, it instantly went straight to his memories.

Children are like sheets of blank paper. As long as someone was there by their side to teach them, then they can learn very quickly.

Ye Fan said, “But you’re a small baby. Mama can you still carry you for a while.”

But Dudu was insistent. He shook his head. “No.”

So, Ye Fan could only put Dudu down on the ground and reach out to take his hand. “Is this okay, then?”

Only then did Dudu nod.