Chapter 36-38

Dai Jinshan’s intentions were obvious. Being a woman who had given birth out of wedlock would cause issues for an actress, but it was not impossible to make a comeback.

Because, no matter what industry you were in, your strength was the most important. The entertainment industry was no exception. The rest only needed to be handled by the PR team and the public opinion can be controlled.

But since this matter was brought up by He Han, he felt that he needed to ask for He Han’s opinion.

He Han was silent for a moment, but he did not answer him directly. “What do you think about her abilities?”

Dai Jinshan knew that Ye Fan was very capable, and very hardworking too. They weren’t short of beautiful people in the entertainment industry, but their luck was a little lacking.

Ye Fan had a beautiful appearance, but the most important point was that she herself was generating heat thanks to her role as the dancer. If they managed her well, Ye Fan could take advantage of this situation and become famous.

Dai Jinshan responded, “I understand,” and hung up the call. Then, he went back into the other room.

Dai Jinshan looked at Ye Fan and said, “We will help keep your child secret. I hope this can be a start to a happy cooperation.”

Ye Fan nodded. Then, she signed her name on the contract.

Ye Fan returned back along the same road and entered the elevator. The elevator was empty, and only Ye Fan went in.

Ye Fan pressed in her floor and waited for the elevator to close. Just as the elevator doors were about to close, they suddenly opened again.

The person standing outside was He Han. When the two saw each other, they were both stunned.

He Han quickly put away his emotions and did not show it on his face. He stepped in with his long legs and stood in the middle of the elevator, while Ye Fan stood to his right.

The elevator doors closed, leaving the two of them behind in the confined space, and the air seemed to be a little too quiet.

He Han’s eyes were still, and he kept his gaze on the elevator door.

Ye Fan frowned. She did not expect to bump into He Han here. She remembered very clearly that He Han was not one of Huarui’s artists.

So, why was he here?

Ye Fan watched as the elevator went down floor after floor. Tentatively, she spoke, “From what I remember, you’re not one of this company’s artists, are you?”

Immediately after her words came out, He Han turned to look at her. There was a faint change in his eyes as he looked casually at Ye Fan.

“I have shares here.”

Ye Fan was stunned. The book never mentioned any relations between He Han and Huarui, but Ye Fan quickly recovered from her surprise, not showing any reaction to He Han.

After asking that, Ye Fan never spoke again.

He Han narrowed his eyes for a moment. Soon after, he suddenly broke the silence. “I’ve watched the sample. Your acting was good.”

(1) Daily Life of a Villain's MotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara