Chapter 135-137

Mai Ruxiang remained silent for a while before hanging up. Then this matter ended.

At this time, the recording was done and Tang Jin’s team used the resources that they have to suppress Mai Ruxiang. Because of this, her road in the entertainment industry became even more troublesome. 

By the time Ye Fan returned home, the room was empty. 

Aunt Li probably brought Dudu to Aunt Cheng’s house, so they weren’t back yet.

Ye Fan was really grateful to Cheng Ping. She didn’t have the responsibility of helping her, but she was still very nice to Dudu. 

The same goes for Xiaoxiao. After Dudu hung out with her, he became more outgoing. 

Ye Fan didn’t have the experience of raising a child, but she knew that letting her child communicate with people would be good too. 

Ye Fan couldn’t wait, so she opened the door and went downstairs to wait for Dudu. 

By the time Ye Fan went downstairs, Cheng Ping had driven the car into the neighborhood. 

Dudu was in the car and his eyes were droopy, about to fall asleep. 

Dudu had just cried before, so he was a bit tired now. 

Cheng Ping drove the car nice and steady, so Dudu didn’t feel any bumps at all. 

When the car almost arrived downstairs, Dudu half opened his eyes and looked towards the door as if there was spiritual communication between him and Ye Fan. 

Dudu’s eyes brightened and any signs of tiredness disappeared. He pointed in Ye Fan’s direction. 

“It’s mama. Mama’s home!”

Hearing Dudu’s voice, Cheng Ping and Aunt Li both looked over. 

There was a woman standing in the shade and they couldn’t see her appearance. 

They wondered how Dudu was able to recognize her. 

At this time, night was coming and there was faint light there. The surroundings were more and more quiet. 

Ye Fan tilted her head and looked at the direction of the car. 

The car lights shone and brightened the road in front of Ye Fan. 

Ye Fan squinted her eyes and looked over. She recognized Cheng Ping’s car. 

Ye Fan took large strides as the car stopped in front of her. 

In the next second, the car door was opened and Dudu was carried out of the car by Aunt Li. 

Dudu swayed back and forth. The moment his feet landed on the ground, he eagerly ran towards Ye Fan. 

The originally exhausted Dudu was awake right then. 

“Mama, this bun misses you a lot.”