Chapter 120-122

Michael was stunned, but he didn’t doubt He Han’s words. 

He smiled helplessly and he looked at Ye Han, saying, “Goodbye, beautiful Miss.”

Ye Fan replied with a polite smile. 

He Han gazed deeply at him, but these emotions disappeared right away, leaving no traces. 

It seemed like He Han was pursing his lips and revealing the cold and indifferent aura as usual. 

He Han said, “Let’s go.”

Ye Fan replied, “Ok.”

Once everyone was done eating, they walked out of the restaurant to stroll. 

Mai Ruxiang looked down, thinking about other things. 

She was already 25 and to female celebrities, she wasn’t young anymore. 

She didn’t have any works that she could show off, and all her movies weren’t popular either. Not many people knew about the dramas that she took parts in too. 

These few days, Mai Ruxiang’s team had tried many different methods for her, but she just wasn’t popular. 

Her company had given her the final notice that if she still can’t become popular during the period that her contract was about to end, the company will abandon her. 

Everyone thought that Mai Ruxiang was unable to become popular her whole life. 

Therefore, letting her be on 《Vacation Time》was already doing the best for her. 

Why didn’t they spend more effort on the younger and beautiful newbies, but instead waste time on a person who was already past the stage of being popular?

It was because although Mai Ruxiang didn’t have many abilities, she wanted to become popular badly. 

This time, she risked everything and schemed He Han.

He Han was young and accomplished, an international Film Emperor and he had a very good reputation. As long as she was able to be connected to him somehow, it would bring her a lot of popularity and fame. 

Of course, there was also a disadvantage. If He Han’s fans can’t accept her being with He Han, it would definitely lead to a battle of words. 

However, Mai Ruxiang didn’t care. 

Even if she became popular because of the anti-fans, it was her ability. As long as she was unable to show up on the news headlines, no matter the headlines, she had become exposed to the public. 

Mai Ruxiang knew that she would either be forgotten by people or be popular in the entertainment industry. She was about to be abandoned by her company, so compared to this, why should she care if she was insulted?

Even if she was slandered until the end, the undeniable truth was that she was popular. 

Mai Ruxiang was thinking this, but she smiled on the surface. No one knew what she was thinking. 

The weather was very nice today, and the sunlight shone on the ground. It was warm in the air. 

They were chatting and on the surface, there seemed to be a nice atmosphere.