Chapter 63-65

Ye Fan waited for Dudu to be ready before turning around. She looked around the room and instantly smiled.

A bulge popped up from behind the curtains. Someone was clearly hiding behind it. The curtain was even rising up and down with Dudu’s breaths. It was hard not to notice.

“Now, where is Dudu?” Ye Fan pretended not to have noticed and asked out loud on purpose.

Ye Fan walked around the room but avoided the area around the curtains so Dudu could hide a little longer.

“Dudu is so amazing, mama can’t find you at all.”

After she said that, Ye Fan began walking towards the curtains. To tease him, she stopped right in front of the curtain and pretended to look around the area.

You could clearly see the little figure behind the curtain turn stiff. Ye Fan noticed that Dudu even held his breath, and the curtains that were bulging with his belly stopped moving.

“Dudu wouldn’t be hiding behind the curtains now, would he?” Ye Fan walked over and peeled away one corner of the curtains. Dudu was instantly exposed.

Dudu had his hands over his eyes and she could see his mouth move. He seemed to be chanting, “You can’t see me, you can’t see me.”

The curtains have already been opened, and Dudu had already realized that Ye Fan was standing in front of him.

Ye Fan crouched down and asked, puzzled, “Hmm, how did Dudu disappear?”

Dudu had originally been holding his hand tightly over his face, but as soon as he heard Ye Fan’s voice, he immediately moved them away.

Dudu noticed that Ye Fan was right in front of him, but she kept turning her head and looking at different directions. She didn’t look at him at all. She quickly jumped into Ye Fan’s arms and circled his arms around her neck.

“Mama, I’m here.” Dudu freed one of his hands and rubbed Ye Fan’s face. “Can’t you see me?”

In order to strengthen his presence, Dudu even pouted his lips and gave Ye Fan several kisses on the cheek.

Ye Fan circled her arms around Dudu. “Ah! So Dudu’s over here, hm? You were hiding so well mama nearly couldn’t find you.”

Dudu blinked his eyes. “I’ll go anywhere mama goes!”

Ye Fan kissed Dudu and said, “Then now it’s Dudu’s turn to find mama. Dudu has to turn around and count to fifteen.”

Dudu was having a lot of fun. He immediately moved away from Ye Fan’s arms and turned around. “One, two, four…”

Ye Fan took a step back while reminding him, “That’s not correct.”

As soon as Ye Fan reminded him, Dudu quickly remembered. He spread his fingers and started all over again. “One, two, three…”

Dudu’s sweet-sounding voice rang out in the room.

Ye Fan was worried that Dudu would not be able to find her, so she found an easy spot. She bent down and hid right behind the sofa.