Chapter 144-146

In Dudu’s eyes, those amazing people are all supermen.

Before when Dudu saw He Han’s drama on TV, he already thought that He Han was cool.

And now, He Han was able to lift him up high.

Dudu always thought that Mama was the most amazing one, but He Han was able to do something even Ye Fan couldn’t do.

Dudu had completely fallen for this uncle in front of him.

“Uncle, I want to go up.”

Following Dudu’s wishes, He Han tossed him up again, then held him firmly in his arms.

Dudu nestled in He Han’s arms, never in a better mood in his life.

He Han put Dudu down on the floor, but Dudu was completely smitten by this uncle.

When He Han sat down, he would crawl over to his side and sit against him.

When He Han stood up, he would follow him everywhere like a baby bird.

“Uncle, it would be nice if Dudu could see you every day.”

Dudu looked up, expressing his thoughts clearly with each word.

He Han felt very close to Dudu. Crouching in front of him, he said.

“Uncle likes Dudu very much too.”

Dudu squealed happily and even gifted the little toy car on the table to He Han.

This is what Ye Fan gave him. It wasn’t expensive, but he still wanted to share it with He Han.

Cheng Ping was in the kitchen and she kept on hearing all the giggling and laughter from the living room.

She couldn’t help but peek over and see.

He Han was such a cool and indifferent person, but he could still get along so well with a child he didn’t know.

He Han was cold in nature and didn’t smile often, but he was constantly smiling now.

He Han and Dudu, one big one small, played very happily without any barriers between them.

Cheng Ping looked at their similar faces and felt that these two looked quite like father and son.

Cheng Ping slapped her own forehead. What was she thinking about?

He Han and Ye Fan clearly didn’t know each other. Otherwise, why didn’t they interact with each other when they were working on the same show?

Even though Cheng Ping made such an explanation to herself, this still planted a seed in her heart.

After a few days, Ye Fan went to the studio to complete her next shoot.

After putting on makeup and changing, she stood under the lights.

The scene was Shen Yuan escorting Yao Guang back to the capital. When they almost arrived, Yao Guang fell ill. Shen Yuan insisted on picking her up despite the opposition of everyone and had the doctor see her.