Chapter 138-140

“Heh. Don’t think that she’s easily bullied just because she was low-profile. Ye Fan is popular now, so some people want to hype their popularity using her name.”

Who knew that after a few hours, a sudden explosive news appeared! 

【During the recording of the show, He Han and Ye Fan disappeared in Athens for a while.】

The picture along with the caption was also done tactfully. He Han and Ye Fan were walking on the Athen streets at night without a staff in sight. 

When the news exploded, the online users all erupted!

Ye Fan was at home with Dudu. they just finished dinner and they were sitting in the living room now. 

At this time, the phone placed on the table suddenly lit up and gossip news filled the screen. 

Ye Fan looked at it and suddenly froze. 

Ye Fan said gently to Dudu, “Bun, wait for a while. Mama is going to make a call, ok?”

Dudu nodded his head, well-behaved. “Ok, Dudu will wait for mama.”

Ye Fan walked to the window and called Dai Jinshan. “Did you guys do that?”

Dai Jinshan replied, “No.”

Ye Fan was stunned and replied, “Then who do you think it is? Paparazzi?”

Dai Jinshan replied, “We’re not eliminating this possibility.”

“If it’s the paparazzi, they would definitely let the team look over it first before posting it.” Dai Jinshan said, “As long as we buy the picture, the news wouldn’t be leaked.”

Ye Fan slightly knitted her eyebrows. 

Dai Jinshan replied, “Actually, the paparazzi didn’t come to find our team. We just saw this news now.”

It was clear what he meant. 

Which team dared to post a picture of He Han and Ye Fan?

It was actually He Han’s studio.

The catfight amongst the celebrities ended up dragging the innocent Ye Fan into this battle as well. 

He Han’s scandal helped to clear her name in this case. 

Ye Fan thought carefully about it. 

He Han entered the show at the last moment to save them. The wedding scene at Santorini, the staff that vanished the night they were at Athena, and all sorts of seemingly coincidental interactions… combining these thoughts… 

It seemed like He Han’s team had agreed to the paparazzi releasing this news. 

But an accomplished Film Emperor like him caught the attention of everywhere he went. He didn’t need to rely on the news to keep his popularity. 

Why was he willing to be involved with a newly debuted newbie like her?

In terms of fame, she wasn’t well-known domestically either.