Chapter 156-158

The secret Ye Fan had been hiding this whole time was instantly revealed by Dudu.

Dudu, however, was completely unaware. He waved his little hand animatedly as he spoke about Ye Fan.

“Mama is super awesome!”

Dudu pointed to the TV in the living room. “Mama even showed up on TV.”

Immediately after, he added, “Just like Uncle.”

“Uncle is super cool too.”

Dudu gave a clear account of Ye Fan’s background in just a few simple words.

Because in his eyes, Uncle was already someone he can trust very well.

In just a few words, He Han was able to clear up Ye Fan’s identity completely.

Many people can share the same name in this world, but an actress called Ye Fan? There was only one.

When he heard what Dudu said, He Han felt the tight strings in his heart loosen.

He thought of Ye Fan. With a mother like Ye Fan, she’ll definitely be able to raise a cute and sensible child like Dudu.

The pleasure in He Han’s eyes deepened and he patted Dudu’s head.

“Uncle knows Dudu’s Mama.”

Dudu tilted his head to the side, confused.

“Are Uncle and Mama friends?”

So why did Mama never mention him?

He Han’s eyes flickered. “Sort of.”

Cheng Ping who was sitting at the side was able to catch the nuances. She couldn’t help but wonder, Could Ye Fan be the girl He Han says he likes?

After going round and round, things came back to this in the end.

Even though Ye Fan had a child with her, Cheng Ping didn’t mind at all.

In fact, Dudu was such a cute child. Cheng Ping felt that Ye Fan must have had it tough to raise such a small child on her own. But she never complained about it at all.

It’s just that Cheng Ping had never quite been able to catch He Han’s character. He always hid his thoughts very deeply.

Cheng Ping won’t interfere. She’ll just see what He Han plans to do.

He Han picked Dudu up and put him on the sofa’s armrest.

Shaking his small legs, Dudu looked up at He Han with his head tilted to the side.

“Uncle, how did you know Mama?”

He Han looked down to Dudu. “We’re working together.”

After a short pause, He Han continued.

“Has your Mama ever mentioned me?”

Dudu rested his round head on his hand and thought for a while. Even after his head began to hurt, he couldn’t remember a single thing relating to He Han.