Chapter 72-74

“Are you okay?” Ye Fan quickened her steps and got crouched down next to Ding Ruoyi. She lightly patted her back to help soothe her.

The food must not have sat well with Ding Ruoyi. Her stomach had been bad to begin with, but her unfamiliarity with her surroundings had aggravated her condition.

Ye Fan immediately brought up a cup of warm water to her. But first, she helped Ding Ruoyi get to the bed. Ding Ruoyi’s face was blue with illness and she shriveled her body.

“I’ll go buy you some medicine. Have some water first.”

Ding Ruoyi leaned on the bed and said in a weak voice, “No need…”

She said with some concern, “This is your first time here, you’ll get lost.”

Ye Fan told Ding Ruoyi to rest. “I’ll find a way, you just rest.”

Ding Ruoyi couldn’t refuse her. “I’ll have to trouble you, then.”

Ye Fan quickly contacted the crew.

The crew had originally wanted to film the true lives of these stars during their travels, so they would not help unless it was absolutely necessary.

Ye Fan had been to Austria in her previous life, and the Austria of this world was not much different from the one in the world she came from. She was confident that she wouldn’t get lost.

Ye Fan immediately headed out to a nearby pharmacy to buy antidiarrheals and stomach medicine. She also bought some vegetable porridge and some light side dishes from a nearby Chinese restaurant to bring back.

While Ye Fan was buying the medicine, the crew followed along, filming everything she did.

Ye Fan brought the medicine and porridge back. After taking the medicine, Ding Ruoyi felt much better. Even though her face was very pale, she kept thanking her.

The crew’s uncaring behavior caused Ding Ruoyi’s heart to cool, but they could only leave everything to them to make sure the show received the results they wanted.

If Ye Fan hadn’t helped her, then she had no idea how much pain she would’ve had to go through. This was only her first time meeting Ye Fan, and yet she was able to go this far for her.

After seeing that Ding Ruoyi had fallen asleep, Ye Fan returned to her own room.

As soon as she entered her room, she found that her drawer had been moved. Even though it was still locked, there were clearly traces of it having been touched.

But Ye Fan was very calm at this moment. Calmly, she opened the drawer.

As expected, the money was all gone.

Ye Fan had expected the crew to do something early on. She would’ve found it weird instead if they hadn’t done anything.

She never expected that the crew would do such a thing for the show.

Their thoughts were clear. They had deliberately given her the money so they could take the money away later. Wasn’t it just so they could create the illusion that she lost the money?