Chapter 87-89

“I really do want to know what you’re trying to do here, Tang Jin.”

Ye Fan’s tone was calm but it still put shudders in everyone’s heart.

Tang Jin took in a deep breath. “None of us said anything when you lost the money, but aren’t you the one talking now?”

Ye Fan’s lips curved into a mocking smile and she said smugly, “You know how the money disappeared though, don’t you?”

Tang Jin’s face paled. She tried her best to control her emotions and said nothing.

When Li Qiong saw how flustered Tang Jin was, she couldn’t help but frown. If the money incident didn’t have anything to do with her, then why would Tang Jin react that way?

Tang Jin was the daughter of a wealthy man so she had no need to setal money. Then, there was only one other possibility. It was the crew who arranged it to clear Tang Jin’s reputation while sacrificing Ye Fan.

Li Qiong looked down on such things the most, and she also began looking at Tang Jin differently.

Even Gu Yachen noticed that something was not right. Tang JIn’s expression was too strange. Could it be, the money incident was planned by the crew?

It was clear that the crew was trying to clean Tang Jin’s reputation if they did that to Ye Fan. Then, god knows if she would eventually become Tang Jin’s stepping stone too in this reality TV show.

Looking at Tang Jin, Gu Yachen now thought differently of Tang Jin. Now, when she interacted with Tang Jin, she became more reserved.

Everyone was silent, and they all had changed thoughts.

Li Qiong had her head lowered while Ding Ruoyi was silent. Even Gu Yachen didn’t go over to Tang Jin’s side.

Everything seems to have changed. Even if it was such a slight chance, it still planted a seed in everyone’s hearts.

And one day, that seed will germinate, and all the darkness hidden within will rear its head.

At this moment, Ye Fan walked over to Tang Jin’s side.

Ye Fan leaned over and came closer to Tang Jin.

She did not look at Tang Jin, but a cold smile curved up her lips.

“Tang Jin, do you really think nobody knows what you’re thinking about?”

Ye Fan’s voice was so light that only Tang Jin could hear, but her tone was so stern that it was hard to ignore.

Tang Jin’s heart jumped.

In the next instant, Ye Fan’s sub-zero voice quietly emerged, soft like snow.

“Has the Tang family never taught you that you should have self-awareness? Before trying to scheme against someone, you have to first check on whether you have that ability.”

Word by word, everything was clear as it traveled to Tang JIn’s ears.

Earlier, when Ye Fan was speaking, she had raised her hand and pretended to brush her hair over her ear, concealing her movements.