Chapter 99-101

His eyes blinked hazily, still not yet fully closed.

Ye Fan gently moved, carrying his body towards the bedroom.

As she held his head with her hand, she carefully put him on the bed.

Even though Du Du was already half asleep, when he saw her leaving, he forced his eyes open.

Once Ye Fan was gone, he never felt comfortable sleeping.

He held out a small hand, clutching onto her clothes.

Ye Fan moved the covers aside, laying next to him on the bed.

She let Du Du squeeze her fingers, using her free hand to gently pat his body.

Du Du’s eyes shut once again, his breathing slowing down.

Her long hair was spread behind her head as she laid her head down on the soft pillow, with the milk-scented Du Du in her arms.

As Ye Fan became more sleepy as well, she fell into the world of dreams with him.

“Sleep well, my baby.”

   ……

Ye Li had established an anti-Tang Jin group. There were already 500 people involved.

Several of them had been fans of Duan Qi, but after hearing that Duan Qi and Tang Jin were in association, they all turned into enemies of Tang Jin.

They all collected information and to blackmail on Tang Jin and spared no effort in tarnishing Tang Jin’s image.

Today, Ye Li and several of the group’s other administrators had come to eat dinner. Several people were already seated.

“Hey, have you all seen the latest news?” one of them asked.

“Are you talking about how the program “Let’s Go Traveling” tarnished Ye Fan’s image? That matter has been completely blown up. A lot of people are talking about it.”

“To be honest, Ye Fan had quite the aura. She made a good impression from the very start of the program. I didn’t think she’d do something like losing her money.”

To the side, Ye Li frowned slightly. She hadn’t told this group of people that Ye Fan was actually her older sister.

It was true that Ye Fan had gained a bit of fame, but she wanted nothing to do with it.

Ye Li wanted to be remembered by using her own power. She didn’t want Ye Fan to be involved at all.

Or else, if someone mentioned her in the future, she’d be seen as nothing but her younger sister. She didn’t like the idea of that.

Ye Li waved her hand. “Alright, alright, let’s stop talking about Ye Fan. Do you guys think this doesn’t have to do with Tang Jin?”

“Both Tang Jin and Ye Fan were in the same reality tv show. If Ye Fan’s image deteriorates, it would boost Tang Jin’s in the process,” someone said.

Without thinking, Ye Li spoke.

“In my opinion, Tang Jin is a black-hearted woman. It’s no surprise she’d pull a trick or two.”