Chapter 24-26

The crew did not expect the character Jin Tan to stir up so much attention. Now, the focus of everyone was no longer on the leading characters.

In order to build up the hype, they decided to just keep it secret. They remained silent on who the dancer was in order to spur everyone’s appetites.

And so, the topic continued to ferment. More and more people began to discuss it, and they were all trying to guess who the dancer was.

Tang Jin sat in her hotel room, looking at herself in the mirror with a stick of lipstick in her hand. Bit by bit, Tang Jin applied it to her lips.

The bright scarlet covered Tang Jin’s lips and accentuated them, making her appear even more charming. For some reason, Tang Jin thought of Ye Fan.

Ye Fan was only a stand-in but she actually landed a role as the dancer. While Ye Fan was acting, she glimpsed over, and she was instantly stunned.

That person she had never paid attention to, Ye Fan, her stand-in, actually looked beautiful.

Tang Jin narrowed her eyes and she gripped the lipstick in her hand even more tightly.

She picked up her phone and began looking at the comments online. The first episode of “Lurking in the Bund” was released. At times like these, her fans would always come to her Weibo to praise her, and she liked that feeling of being so high up.

Tang Jin opened up her Weibo and looked over it, her lips slowly rising into a smile. All her fans were praising her as usual.

While reading through them, her smile suddenly froze.

Someone actually mentioned Ye Fan.

“Come on, tell us who the dancer is! She’s so pretty, I’m really curious!”

“In my opinion, Tang Jin may actually not be as pretty as the dancer. There are so many people in the entertainment industry, Tang Jin is just being put on a pedestal by everyone.”

Tang Jin was so pissed that her hands were shaking.

Ye Fan’s name did not even appear on the cast list, so why did they notice her? What’s more, her face wasn’t even revealed. Only her eyes were.

What pissed her off even more was the fact that people were comparing her with Ye Fan, saying that Ye Fan was definitely going to be a big beauty and that they were looking forward to her face reveal.

The door opened and Agent Li walked in. He looked at Tang Jin’s expression and sighed. “You saw the comments?”

Tang Jin snapped coldly, “How are you going to deal with this? I don’t want to see people comparing me and her. Does she even have that right?”

When Tang Jin saw those comments, her first reaction was anger. Then, she panicked.

Because she knew Ye Fan was beautiful. She had no idea how those people would praise Ye Fan when they saw Ye Fan’s face underneath that veil.

Agent Li said, “I hired some people to follow the comments on the promotional page to reverse the public opinion. They’ll emphasize that you’re the more outstanding one in the series.”