Chapter 132-134

Gu Yachen really wanted to reply with: what the hell does this have to do with you? But the camera was still filming them, so she couldn’t directly say this. 

Gu Yachen tugged at the corner of her lips and said, “Sister, I have a good relationship with Tang Jin. You don’t need to worry about this.”

She called her sister again, making Mai Ruxiang’s face pale much more. 

Gu Yachen purposely said, “Why don’t we talk about the TV show you’re filming lately?”

“Right, what were you filming? I don’t quite remember.” Gu Yachen pretended like she didn’t know, but she was secretly mocking her. 

She was mocking Mai Ruxiang about her popularity, and how no one knew about her. 

Even if one threw a rock into the water, ripples would appear. But for Mai Ruxaing, even if her TV show was broadcasted at a very good platform, she still couldn’t become popular. 

Tang Jin even looked to the side, talking to Gu Yachen and ignoring Mai Ruxiang. 

On the surface, it appeared that Tang Jin and Gu Yachen were close sisters. 

Mai Ruxiang attempted to instigate these people, but it wasn’t developing in the direction she expected. 

She wanted to let them have a catfight, but who knew that instead of that happening, they ended up teaming up against her. Her plan failed and she became disappointed. 

Because Ye Fan was recording a show outside, Cheng Ping would always go to Ye Fan’s house, bringing Dudu over. 

Dudu would think about Ye Fan frequently if he stayed at home alone. 

Yan Xiaoxiao would always play with Dudu, so he wouldn’t be immersed in sadness because Ye Fan left. 

Dudu stayed in the living room. He sat Indian style by the table. 

He was holding the toy car that Ye Fan bought for him. 

After Ye Fan earned money, she bought a few different style toy cars for Dudu. 

Dudu carried the toy cars everywhere with him, treating it preciously. 

Dudu’s chubby hands were on the toy car. 

While he crawled around on the ground, he slid the toy car across. 

“Vrooom, the toy car is moving now.”

The wheels on the toy car slid across the table. Dudu used his feet and hands, moving forward. 

Dudu murmured. 

“Mama’s car is coming back.”

Dudu knew that Ye Fan left by car, so he hoped that the car would come back soon. 

Dudu placed the toy car on the sofa. 

“The toy car is going to stop now. Remember to drive it to Dudu’s house.”

Dudu entertained himself and slid the toy car across the sofa.