Chapter 57-59

Ye Li clicked her tongue, but she did not dare to refute her. She mumbled, “I’m your real daughter, so why are you on Tang Jin’s side?”

Ye Li hated Tang Jin, but seeing Nie Weiru’s attitude right now made her hate Tang Jin even more.

Not only did Tang Jin snatch away her boyfriend, she snatched her mom too. Everything was taken away by Tang Jin.

Ye Li didn’t dare to say it, but it really served Tang Jin right to be smeared. She was pent up with anger right now, so she would definitely have to look through more of Tang Jin’s hate posts when she got back to her room.

Ye Fan looked coldly at the two of them fighting amongst each other.

Nie Weiru always lost her temper anytime the matter related to Tang Jin. One day, Ye Li will definitely realized that something was off with her.

When Ye Li discovers that Tang Jin is her actual sister, then she will definitely do something to Tang Jin. After all, that was the Tang family, well-known for being rich. How could Ye Li not want a piece of the cake?

At that time, those people would tear each other up and she wouldn’t even have to lift a single finger.

Ye Fan went straight out and left without turning back.

After coming out from Nie Weiru’s house, Ye Fan’s face was calm as if what happened had nothing to do with her at all. Her mood was completely unaffected.

She even headed for the mall especially to buy a pair of new pajamas for Dudu.

At eight in the evening, the moon was hung high while the cold moonlight illuminated the ground. In contrast to the day, the temperature was much lower. The slightly warm night breeze blew past, but it didn’t feel hot or stuffy at all.

When she returned home, Dudu was the same as usual. As soon as he heard the door, he quickly came tottering over, and she couldn’t even stop him.

“Hug.” Dudu tugged at Ye Fan’s clothes and acted cute non-stop, causing her heart to melt. Ye Fan casually shut the door behind her and picked up Dudu.

“How about a kiss too?” Ye Fan said with a smile.

Dudu nodded quickly, “Baby is for mama to kiss.”

Dudu took the initiative to move his face over, sticking it to Ye Fan’s mouth. Ye Fan almost choked herself on his chubby cheeks.

Holding her breath, Ye Fan pasted many kisses onto Dudu’s face.

Just like that, Ye Fan played with Dudu for a short while before taking off her shoes and entering the house. “Let’s go take a bath.”

Ye Fan had already washed Dudu several times, so she was getting better and better at it. In the past, she would accidentally get water into Dudu’s eyes, but she can clean up Dudu in just a jiffy now.

Dudu put on his clean pajamas and a soft milky fragrance was emitted from his body.

Ye Fan moved over a small stool so Dudu could step on top of it. Two figures showed up on the bathroom mirror, one large and one small.