Epilogue-4-Finale

Elizabeth's POV:

I wake up to the early sun rising in the east.  The gold beams bursting through the large windows.  I take a deep breath in, and sigh.  Everything has been bliss.

Our wedding was three weeks ago, and we have spent two weeks on honeymoon.  Adam had surprised me with a trip to Dubai.  He has managed to create an itinerary that involves us to do something everyday so we wouldn't be bored in the hotel.  From the shopping mall, to jet skiing, to riding four-wheelers in the sand dunes, it was perfect. 

I look over at him as he is just starting to flutter his eyes open. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Smith."  He says with a heart stopping smile.

I lean in and plant a kiss on his lips.  "Good morning."

"How'd my sexy wife sleep?"  He asks.

Pretty much throughout this honeymoon, I have been sleeping like a rock.  I guess all of those activities had worn me out to the point I can fall into a deep sleep.  "I slept pretty good, how did my handsome husband sleep?"

He scrunches up his nose as he shakes his head.  "I didn't sleep that well, I don't know why, but I didn't." 

"That stinks to hear."  I reply.  "I wish there was something I can do to help you."  As soon as I said those words, a mischievous look flitted across his eyes as a devilish smirk tugged at his lips.

"I know something you can do..." he trails off.  He grabs my left hand and pulls it down under the covers as he trails my fingers along his abs and eventually down to his hard erection.

I gasp, already getting a tingly sensation in between my thighs.  I pull the covers back as I scooch towards the end of the bed and face his erection.  Giving him a devilish look, I decide, why not tease him and edge him?

I caress his balls while gently licking him and giving small sucks, forcing him to say "fuck" under his breath.  I continue the small sucks and slowly go deeper until I can't anymore.  I pull it out and decide to spit on it and do some hand strokes, causing him to pull my hair. 

I go at this for a bit until I know he's about to cum, and when the signs are there, I stop and scooch back up to my spot. 

Adam gives me a wild, hungry look.  "Why'd you stop?" 

I playfully roll my eyes and sigh, "because I wanted to." 

He grins at me as he rolls on top of me.  "Oh Mrs. Smith, you are asking for it."  He slides himself inside of me, causing me to gasp loud from the pleasure.

Adam holds my hands above my head so I wouldn't have full control as he works his way in and out.  With each stroke, causes a loud moan to leave my lips.  He leans his head close to mine as he plants kisses in the nape of my neck.

"...Adam.."  I moan softly.  "Ugh yes...faster Adam, please..."

He continues to do his controlled strokes as beads of sweat begin to dew on his forehead.  He does as I begged and goes faster, still holding my arms above my head. 

The faster he went, the closer I was.  "Yes...yes...YE-" Before I could finish, Adam pulled out and came all over my stomach as he lets out a loud groan of relief. 

I pout, he finished without me.  He sees my face and smirks.  "Shouldn't have edged me."  He winks.

I roll my eyes as I get out of bed and march to the bathroom to wipe off all of the little swimmers.  Before I could say anything in protest however, Adam came in and picked me up, and threw me on the bed.

"However, I am not like you—I wouldn't leave you hanging."  He says, spreading my legs wide enough for his head. 

I close my eyes and put my fingers in his soft hair as he begins to go down on me.  The sensation of his gentle licks and sucks put me in a whole different state of mind and makes me roll my head back in pleasure. 

It wasn't long until the urge to cum came back as my moans became louder.  "I'm about to cum.." I breathlessly say.

He glances at me quickly and says, "Not yet, not until I say so." 

I pant as I try to restrain myself from doing so, but he's making it hard not to.  "I-I-I can't hold-"

"Not yet." He instructs. 

But it was too late, "I'm coming."  I moan, as my eyes roll to the back of my head. 

Adam sucks everything up and plants a couple of kisses before popping his head back up.  "Now you know how unpleasant it is to edge and not do anything about it."

I relax in the big white hotel bed that is now soaked in juices and sigh.  "I was only just teasing you."

"Yeah?  What was your plan then?"  He asks as he brings his face closer to mine.

"Well, if you must know, I was going to edge you for a little bit, and then get on top of you, and do reverse cowgirl." I blush.

"Mmm," he wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me closer than I already am.  "Well in that case, ready for round two?"

I laugh as I get up.  "As hot as that sounds, we have to shower and get ready to head to the airport."

Adam groans at the thought of going back home.  "Your body is making me want to cancel all plans in New York just so we can stay another week here."

I pirouetted to the bathroom and stood in the doorway.  "I wish, but your employees need you back."  I say, thinking about all of those meetings we have to attend to. 

"Right."  He says as he gets up to follow me.

We take a nice warm shower in the luxurious bathroom.  Everything in here is more expensive than all of the things I have owned in my entire lifetime.  From the marble flooring to a crystal chandelier illuminating the space.  I just can't get over this place and I can't even fathom the amount of money Adam had spent on us.  An entire two week vacation to Dubai, flying first class, and still buying me expensive gifts.  Things that I wouldn't be able to equal with.  I don't know how I ended up with someone so amazing and loving.  He spoils me beyond the point of me deserving it. 

And to think it all started with a simple newspaper ad.