6: Fresh Start

Last night was the first night I dreamt about Mr. Smith. It was quite rather a very sexual dream. I remember only parts of it though. I remember me being called into his office for something and next thing I know is that he's grabbing me by the waist and sits me on his desk. And then he starts making out with me rather aggressively and begins taking his clothes off as well as mine. But I don't think we actually went all the way in that dream. Otherwise, I would've remembered that.

I arrived at Smith Enterprise, and just because I have a lot of time on my hands, I stop by on the seventh floor. I go see Stella, Taylor, Jessica and Jamie. But when I stopped by Jamie's desk, he was on the phone with someone writing things down. He waved at me and handed me a Starbucks latte with my name written on the cup. I nodded my head and thanked him. I didn't have the heart to tell him I don't like lattes. I only like Frappès.

I stop by all of the girl's desks and say hi to them and just check up on them. I notice that they all have a drink from Starbucks. But each one of them have different drinks. If Jamie got them their drinks, then I'll have to tell him I don't like lattes.

I head up on the elevator and take a sip of my latte just to make sure I don't like it. Yeah no, I hate it. It just tastes so bitter. I made it to my floor and knock on Mr. Smith's door.

"It's open." He calls out. I open it and see that Mr. Smith is typing something on the computer. I take a look at his outfit today and he looks very sexy. He's wearing a navy blue button down with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and he's wearing black dress pants. And his hair today makes me want to run my fingers through it. It's combed over to the side and it looks all clean and fresh and there's no gel in it today. Just all natural.

"You're staring Ms. Ennis." His deep voice says. Mm...Just hearing him say my name is hot. He looks at me with those intense green eyes of his and I quickly avert my eyes away. My face reddens at the thought of him being in my dream last night. It's hard to think of him as your boss when all you want to do is give him pleasure.

"Is there something that you need or want Ms. Ennis?" Mr. Smith says. I look at him again and gain my composure.

"Yes. I was wondering if there's anything for me to do." I say. He leans back in his leather chair and rests his head on his hands and his elbows on his knees. He rubs his index finger across his chin, I'm guessing this is his thinking pose.

"There's a business trip coming up soon next month, and I need you to take care of the whole trip and arrange the meetings." He says.

"Where is it?" I ask. He checks his computer and looks back at me.

"Brazil." He answers. Ooh, Brazil, I'm sure he'll probably have fun on that trip.

"So am I arranging the flight ticket too?" I ask. He shakes his head as he grabs a stress ball from his drawer and begins squeezing it with his hand.

"No. I already did all the flight arrangements. I just need you to take care of the hotel, car rental, and meeting arrangements." He instructs. I nod my head as I place my latte on his desk and go in my purse to find a pen and a scrap piece of paper to write all of that down.

"I see that you've brought me a latte...how nice of you." He says as he grabs my cup. I look at him, in shock that he doesn't see my name obviously written across it.

"But that has my name on it." I say lightly..not wanting to get on his bad side again.

"I know," he says looking at me. "I just don't believe that you like lattes." What? There's no way that he could know that. I've never told him or wrote it down to him.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Because you don't seen like the latte type." He responds as he takes a sip anyways.