49: Beautiful to Watch

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee in the air, making me flutter my eyes open. At first I was confused as to why there was a body next to me, and then it all slowly kicked in. Last night I gave myself away to Adam. And I feel like it was by far the best decision I've ever made.

I look over at his face and notice that he's awake, staring back at me.

"How long have you been up?" I ask, voice cracking from sleep.

"Since eight." He answers with a small smile. I look over at the time which reads 9:00am.

"And you've just been staring at me this whole time?" I question, raising my brows.

He simply nods his head, the smile still there.

"Why?" I couldn't help but ask.

Adam brushes a strand of my hair to the side, "Because you're so beautiful to watch."

That causes my heart to flutter as my face flushes, causing me to grin helplessly. "Thanks." I mumble.

He strokes his index finger along my warm cheek, his smile getting bigger. "You're so adorable when you blush." He comments.

"Stop it." I chuckle, covering my eyes up with my hands, burying my head into his bare chest.

He grabs me and pulls my hands away from my face. "You shouldn't deprive me of your natural essence. I don't find it fair." He murmurs in my ear.

Before I could reply back to him, he covers my lips with his mouth, slowly kissing me. But having my self conscious kick in, I pull away from him.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks, confusion written in his eyes.

"I have morning breath. I don't think you would want to kis-" I start, but he cuts me off by placing his mouth right back on top of mine.

"I don't care if you have morning breath or not. I'm going to kiss you regardless." He states after pulling away.

I grin at him as he begins to lean in again, making contact with my mouth. I deepen the kiss as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me on top of him.

His fingers slowly make a trail up and down my hips, sending chills and goosebumps throughout my body. I moan against contact as I open my legs to straddle him. But the pain that caused me was ridiculous. I hadn't realized I was that sore from last night. I try not to wince from the pain, but I couldn't control it as it came out of my mouth.

"We shouldn't be doing this. You're too sore." Adam mumbles, breaking the kiss as he intensely gazes at me.

I shake my head as I run a hand through his hair. "No. No, I'm fine really." I lie.

But he still shakes his head. "No, you're not. And I'm not going to make it worse for you."

I pout my bottom lip as I slide off of him. I'm not really going to protest since I am really sore. It's most likely best that I don't have sex again until I'm not in pain anymore.

I get up out of bed and notice a little blood on the white sheets. My face goes red realizing that's the price you pay for being a virgin. Adam notices my red face and knits his brows together.