21: Adam

The annoying sound of my alarm clock startled me awake. I opened my eyes and glared at the damn thing. I groan as I turn it off and roll over onto my back.

Last night was...interesting. While I got to find out some things about Elizabeth during dinner, she still poses as a mystery for me. I want to know what happened to her father. I want to know why she doesn't want to talk about it. I want to know why she seemed angry when I mentioned him last night. I just wanted to know every single fucking thing about her.

I snorted, god why am I so infatuated with her? I don't want to know this much about Vianna than I do with Elizabeth. I barely even know where Vianna was born. I just know she was born on some island in the Caribbean.

And then that one time where we had a fight and I fired her, when Elizabeth said that she didn't like working for me, what the hell did that mean? I want to know why she didn't like it. I mean she told me she was in the heat of the "moment" but her eyes were telling me otherwise.

Damn those eyes. Those pretty ocean blue eyes. It's like a raging storm in those, a raging storm that I'd like to calm.

I roll onto my side and a moan escaped, but not from my lips. Did I let Elizabeth sleep over at my house?

That question quickly diminished when I realized it was Vianna as she rolled over. Oh yeah, she pretty much lives here.

"Babe, you need to get ready for work. Your alarm clock went off a while ago." She moans through the pillow.

I sigh as I get up and walk straight towards my bathroom. I start my shower and pull my boxer shorts down, kicking them off and hop in.

When Vince asked me if Elizabeth was my new girlfriend, I really wanted to say yes. Elizabeth doesn't realize how much I want her. She hasn't picked up the hints. I have given her a lot of opportunities to let her fix her act up at work. If it were any other employee, I would've fired them on the spot after the smallest mistake.

Most of my past workers were obnoxious. It was up to an extent where every little quirk annoyed me and I just had to let them go.

I heard the bathroom door open and knew it was Vianna. I couldn't see her through the steam that covered up the glass shower door, but when she opened it she was completely naked. She stepped into the shower with me, wearing a sexy grin.

But this morning I wasn't feeling it. Usually I'd be fine with her having a shower with me so we can have sex, but things have been rocky between us.

Like last night for example, she got mad at me for coming home late after not answering any of her calls. And when I told her I was out at dinner with Elizabeth, that got her to be even more pissed. And we had a whole argument about it.

And the more I'm around Vianna, the more I notice her flaws that irk the hell out of me. I don't know how a hot and sexy woman like her can be so clingy at the same time. And I hate the fact that she doesn't even want to discuss our fight last night. But that's what she does. She likes to push things under the rug.

Vianna wraps her arms around my neck and pulls herself closer to me, getting her hair all wet. She leans on her tiptoes to try to kiss me, but I pull back, causing her to frown.

"What?" She pouts, knitting her brows together.

I shake my head as I pull her arms away from my neck. "I'm not in the mood."

She crosses her tan arms as she throws me an accusatory glare. "This has something to do with you and that...secretary of yours doesn't it?" She hisses.