The "Please Help Me Take Care of Him, Taeyang" AU has been Expanded!

AU Bio: 

An AU inspired by tuanhmyy294 's request, Please Help Me Take Care of Him, Taeyang. 6 months after the defeat of Demonseu, Taeyang and Pilseung fell in love with each other, and they eventually get together and get married. Korea is more accepting of LGBTQ, and the two have adopted Taepung a decade later, who is the son of an old friend of Pilseung's. The two then help Taepung as he figures out how to be a Tobot Pilot. Their family name is Kang instead of Oh. Taepung and his friends are also aged up to the age where they can start questioning themselves. The Tobots themselves are confused at first about the concept of LGBTQ, but they eventually understand and also find themselves identifying with certain labels.

Pairings: 

Kang Taeyang x Oh Pilseung, Kang Taeyang & Oh Pilseung & Oh Taepung, Haneul/Hansol x Sebastian, Rosie x Namhui

Characters: 

1. Kang Taeyang (40) = He was bullied by Jeon Ilra because of his smarts growing up, and it was only until Pilseung got dragged into the mess that he managed to stand up for himself. After that, the two confessed their love for each other and started dating, though the cover-up story (the true story is something they refuse to divulge to their friends due to the scary can of worms it would open up) is that they started dating when they were 13. He is now a police detective for Violent Crimes and works hard. However, he never forgets to spend time with his family, and always makes time for outings with his family. He makes the best jokes,  and even though he can't cook for his life (that's Pilseung's job), he still does his best to ensure a safer Smile City. In terms of Tobot Piloting, he's more experienced than Pilseung and provides room for growth. 

2. Kang nee Oh Pilseung (40) = He was looked down on and treated like a liability for ages because he was not like Pada. He was also bullied by Jeon Iruk, Ilra's cousin, and it led to a very unstable and wavering level of self-confidence. It was only after Taeyang stood up for him that he found the strength to push back and ignore him. Once they confessed their love for each other, they began dating, though people thought they were on play dates (as in, not actual dates). He now runs a hamburger restaurant with Rosie, and cares for Taepung with Taeyang's help. He's the straight man of the jokester Taeyang, and cooks really really well. In terms of Tobot Piloting, he's less aware of what is required, but provides emotional growth for both of them, considering how blunt Taeyang can be.

3. Kang Taepung (15) = His mom mysteriously gave him away to Pilseung when he was a baby, leading the two to adopt him and take him in. They treat him like their own flesh and blood, and he loves them so much because they love him back. When he meets the Tobots, he learns more about his family, and embraces the greyness of life as he struggles with his identity, trying to find out who he is. He eventually realises he's an acearo, and his parents are very accepting of him as he understands that he's also a demiboy. However, he also wants to know more about his mother, and gets the answers inevitably as they continue fighting Terraking. He is excitable, has a sense of justice, and is kind to everyone.

4. Haneul/Hansol (15) = She met Taepung when she was in kindergarten, and Sebastian just came along due to the two living close by. The three eventually became a trio of friends, and they become familiar with Taepung's parents. Haneul eventually identifies as gay and starts dating Sebastian, which is supported by Taepung. She's a logical person who tries to analyse every situation if something feels off. She also identifies as an FTM, and uses he/him afterward. 

5. Sebastian (15) = He and Taepung had known each other for a long time since their houses were close by and Rosie and his dad have a rivalry of sorts. They're best friends despite that, and he cares for Taepung. He's gay and had an unrequited crush on Taepung until Taepung turned him down before the Tobots, and Haneul comforted him. After she identified as FTM, the two confess their feelings for each other and start dating.

6. Tachyon (Unknown) = He's the first Tobot Taepung encounters as he learns driving from Sebastian, only for the two to stumble across Tachyon in the forest. While at first confused about the concept of LGBTQ, he grows supportive and also realises that he's not straight. From there he bonds with Taepung over being aroace. He's very outgoing and matches well with Taepung.

7. Wild Chief (Unknown) = He's the second Tobot the trio come across with Tachyon's help. The survival chief of the Uju Suhodae, Wild Chief does his best in everything and understands the concept of LGBTQ early on, accepting the kids as who they are and promoting Pride Month when June rolls around. 

8. Jet Thunder (Unknown) = He's the third Tobot the trio come across during a festival in an old airbase. While acting as the air master of the Suhodae, he does tend to feel lonely, which the others understand and comfort him over. Over time, he understands the concept of LGBTQ and supports the kids and the Kang-Oh duo, helping them when stuff gets complicated. 

9. Regent (Unknown) = He's the fourth Tobot the trio comes across when they get sucked into a boxing game. He acts cold and refuses attention at first, but slowly comes to embrace it with Taepung's help. He also identifies as aroace which gives him and Tachyon a way to bond. He loves boxing since he considers it a way to prove your strength to others. 

10. Big Bus (Unknown) = He's the fifth Tobot the group comes across, but this time inside a whale. With Sebastian and Haneul's help, he is reinvigorated and helps them get out with Pilseung's knowledge about the whale, allowing him to meet Taepung as they fight the threat. He's very energetic and flamboyant, speaking in multiple languages at times, but his most notable one is "amigo". He eventually figures out that he identifies as genderfluid, and begins using they/them pronouns.

11. Rosie (42) = She was the Princess of Unicorn before Star Ring attacked it and destroyed the planet. This led her to flee and send the Galaxy Weapons to Earth, where she eventually meets Taeyang and Pilseung (after she gets Galaxy Weapon 3). Six months after the fight against King Demonseu, she came back, deciding to live on for her people instead of rebuilding. She is now married happily to Namhui, a househusband who cares for the kids they have adopted together, and works with Pilseung as a restaurant owner. She's very fiery these days, with a competitive streak, especially with Sebastian's dad. 

12. Namhui (40) = He's Rosie's husband who used to be a bully to Taeyang until he met Rosie. Only then did he try to change from the ways his parents had instilled into him. Now he is a househusband who cares for the various kids he and Rosie had adopted after marriage. He does his best to be a good dad, though his temper hasn't improved much; just his patience. Rosie understands, though, and the kids are slowly unlearning the temper problems he had through family therapy.

13. Oh Pada (39) = He's Pilseung's younger brother who was showered with attention due to his calm and collected personality. However this presented itself as a problem during Pilseung's Piloting years, although Pilseung always forgave Pada for it. He is currently a detective and is partnered to Taeyang in cases like the Terraking mess. He is also married to Pori, a mechanic, and they've agreed not to have any kids. He tries to stay cool and calm on most days, but lets himself have fun with his family.

14. Oh Pori (40) = She's Pilseung's childhood friend and Pada's wife who now works as a mechanic. She's very cheerful, balancing out the cool Pada, and does her best to be a great friend to Pilseung after realising her actions hurt him (she had been envious of him because he had a brother even though she was an only child and wanted a sibling).

15. Han Song-i (41) = Taepung's birth mom, she had dated Terraking for a while before giving birth to Taepung. She isn't shown much, but she is a fiery person who would fight for her family.

16. Tachyon's Father (Unknown) = The leader of the Uju Suhodae, he's cold and distant, although he does show a soft spot for Tachyon. He hasn't shown himself for a long time, and only shows up in Smile City; how it happened is unknown.

17. Terraking (Unknown) = He's Taepung's birth father who used to be a human until he died and was revived thanks to Demonseu's spirit. At the moment he's the leader of the Space Pirates and is the main antagonist of the story.

18. Titan V (1-2 months since creation) = The fusion of Tachyon, Wild Chief and Jet Thunder, this Tobot came to be after they risked their lives to keep Taepung safe from Cerberus. He is calm, and doesn't freak out, but is protective over Taepung and his family.