The Miraculous AU is Truly Filled with Action

Made by venusaura

The broken Miraculous, the peacock one, somehow ends up in the hands of Mystica, Enma's sister. While it does suck her life force, she uses it to deal with the negative emotions of her subjects. The brooch itself is worn under her robes; something that keeps it hidden from Enma.

Natsume owns the Dragon Miraculous, inhabited by Longg, while Ayame has the Fox Miraculous, the home of Trixx's powers. Akinori holds the Turtle Miraculous, therefore becoming Wayzz's partner, while Touma wields the Ladybug Miraculous, where Tikki lives. Keisuke and Nooroo found solace in each other, which is how he came to possess the Moth Miraculous.

The group finds themselves going up against Bloom Yumi, who has Plagg and Pollen, the Cat and Bee Miraculous with her. She turned bad after her "brother", Keita, killed her loved one Corren because he believed his destruction could harm her. However, this turned her against him, now becoming a person who only wants to destroy. Keita himself now has Bloom's original Miraculous, Mokko, while her father, Enma, is the guardian of the Miraculouses and owns Fluff.

So far, only 4 individuals have hero names. They are:

1. Bloom: Crazed Tiger

2. Keita: Ice Freezer

3. Mystica: Lady Emotions

4. Enma: Time Master

If you want to know more, please feel free to ask venusaura! She is an awesome person! ^-^!