Behold, the Amazing Race Around the Multiverse AU!

The race begins with 12 pairs from 4 worlds; Mao Mao Heroes of Pure Heart, Steven Universe, OK KO Let's Be Heroes, and Pokemon. They are:

1. Mao Mao and Adorabat

2. Steven Universe and Amethyst

3. Pearl and Garnet

4. Lillie and Mamane

5. Tanya and Spinel

6. Kasumi and Takeshi

7. Irisu and Dento

The next 5 contain OCs from an amazing person called venusaura, who originally made them for Mao Mao, and myself. They are:

1. Night and King Snugglemagne

2. Cyber and Badgerclops

3.Chill and Yuki

4. KO and Tebby

5. Satoshi and Summer

This race is hosted by Lord Chaos and the Law of Cycles, Kaname Madoka, giving a prize of one wish for each of the winners, and goes all over the multiverse in an attempt to win and outwit the other teams.

The first team to be eliminated was Tebby and KO, losing to Kasumi and Takeshi by a few minutes. Admittedly, they had been a bit disappointed, but accepted it well. Tebby herself had it harder since she was living in the Mao Mao world; the venue of the first leg.

Thankfully, the next leg was not as hard, or so they thought. Racing to the Monster Farm world, they were tasked with fighting and taming some monsters there to get to the Pit Stop first. Ultimately, Irisu and Dento fell behind due to the monsters' aggressive nature being beyond their expectations, which disheartened them at first. However, Sakura Genki, the protagonist of that world, encouraged them to keep going, which allowed them to accept it.

It was during the third leg to the Scooby Doo world that the tension thickened. Steven and Amethyst, feeling a bit distrustful of Tanya due to her idea to U-turn them, managed to pull ahead thanks to some quick thinking, which in turn annoyed Tanya a lot. Poor Lillie and Mamane were eliminated because of this tension, which got Kasumi, Takeshi and Satoshi's attention, and they all agreed to not have this kind of tension.

In between this leg, the nine pairs were given a day off since it was Christmas, so they had some fun together, strengthening their relationships and bonding, especially Cyber and Badgerclops, who ended up confessing to each other in this world.

The next day, they set off for the Youkai Watch realm, where they had to fight some Boss Youkai and interact with a lot of people. Things got tougher as Spinel and Tanya got into fights a lot due to Tanya's brash attitude. What used to be a good pair fell out because of the bounty hunter's actions, ultimately resulting with their elimination. 

This evidently released some of the tension, proven in the 5th leg as they headed to the Ben 10 Omniverse world to help some aliens and stop some bad guys in the process. This leg was Night and Snugglemagne's leg, which pleased them to no end. Thankfully, Pearl and Garnet were not eliminated, since it was a non-eliminating leg.

The 6th leg took place in the Digimon multiverse, where they had to teleport between the seasons to get items they were tasked with getting. The hard part came with convincing them to let them take their Digivices, which was definitely not Mao Mao's strong suit, shown when he and Adorabat got last place.

The 7th leg saw a drastic shift in position; Satoshi and Summer somehow managed to gain a lead and got second place after being in the middle tier for so long. This evidently ticked Pearl off, getting first place just a few seconds before they had arrived, since she didn't want Summer to win. It was while they were waiting that Summer's motive for this game was revealed; so she could find someone to love her adoptive father. She admitted that she was never truly taught how to be a good kid, but after meeting Satoshi, she started to understand and wanted to be like him. Satoshi, feeling a bit touched, had to tell her that he was dating Tomoki, but said that it didn't matter, because he already saw her as a sister. This softened her heart enough to hug him in tears.