Two Species Co-Exist in the Digital Adventures of the Pokemon World AU

AU Bio:

A general AU where the Digimon adventures happen in the Pokemon world. The same people have Digimon partners, but now they live alongside Pokemon. Digimon here can only be seen by the Chosen Children, but their effects can be seen.

Characters:

1. Himi Tomoki (Age: 15)

Occupation: Trainer, Research Assistant

Pokemon Starter: Vanilite

Dream: (eventually) to understand more about Pokemon and how Digimon fits into the picture.

Current Pokemon Team: Vanilite, Porygon, Grapploct, Misdreavus, Porygon Z, Meowth (All three Regional Forms), Galarian Zigzagoon.

Home region: Kanto

The current region he's traveling in is Galar.

Traveling companions: Kanbara Takuya (17), Orimoto Izumi (17), Shibayama Junpei (18), Minamoto Kouji (17), Kimura Kouichi (17), Sonia Magnolia (25)

Personality: Kind, caring, a bit spoiled, smart, loves games.

Background: He stayed home because he didn't want to leave the warm home he had until he was 13 when the Digital World called on him and his friends to help save them from Lucemon. After that adventure, he ends up being able to see Digimon and works with Sonia to figure out how they fit into the picture.

2. Kanbara Takuya (Age: 17)

Occupation: Trainer, Agent of the International Police

Pokemon Starter: Litten

Dream: To keep the world safe from various threats

Current Pokemon Team: Incineroar (evolved Litten), Raboot, Infernape, Charizard, Turtonator, Gengar, Gallade, Hawlucha, Galarian Meowth

Home Region: Alola

The current region he's traveling in is Galar.

Traveling Companions: Orimoto Izumi (17), Shibayama Junpei (18), Minamoto Kouji (17), Kimura Kouichi (17), Sonia Magnolia (25), Himi Tomoki (15)

Personality: brash, reckless, determined, doesn't give up, extroverted

Background: He was one of the children called to save the Digital World from destruction, and he ends up being able to see Digimon afterward. He had been on his own journey in Kanto when it happened, so when he got out, he decided to stop threats like Lucemon in the Pokemon world, leading him to meet the International Police, who are aware of Digimon, and joining their ranks while traveling with his friends.

3. Minamoto Kouji (Age: 17)

Occupation: Gym Trainer

Pokemon Starter: Alcremie

Dream: To become a Fairy-type Gym Leader in Kanto, to battle against the greatest trainers and gain more experience, to grow closer to Kouichi.

Current Pokemon Team: Alcremie, Solosis, Hattrem, Galarian Rapidash, Gothita, Kirlia, Shiny Gallade

Home Region: Galar

The current region he's traveling in is Galar.

Traveling Companions: Orimoto Izumi (17), Shibayama Junpei (18), Kanbara Takuya (17), Kimura Kouichi (17), Sonia Magnolia (25), Himi Tomoki (15)

Personality: Harsh, cool, a bit brash, rude, caring

Background: He grew up in Ballonlea Town, and always found Fairy-types interesting. After seeing Kanto when meeting up with the others, he decided that he wanted to be a Gym Leader specializing in Fairy-types in Kanto, and is working to become one. He met his twin, Kimura Kouichi later on, and decided that he wanted to spend time with him too, which is why he's traveling with the others aside from wanting to get stronger.