Acceptance of the Shogun, Kamen Rider Geats AU Oneshot

He was close. He was so, so close. 

 He could only taste it. The power. The wish was within his grasp. 

 He couldn't believe it took him this long to understand! Ha! The world was so dark, so empty, so cruel. His ideals were never meant to be. World peace... what was the point? 

His sister died. His parents died. All died to this pathetic game called the Desire Grand Prix. 

All because of the Goddess of Creation. 

Yes. Yes. Yes. Fall to the depths. Let the world know your pain

Tsumuri-san closed her eyes, grasping her hands tight. The glow was there. 

 His hand reached out. 

 Yes! Yes! YES! IT WOULD SOON BE HI- 

 "Keiwa, my baby brother, please stop!

 His hand paused. Shook. 

 "N-Neechan?" He whispered. 

 Tsumuri-san's eyes shot wide open. "K-Keiwa-san?" 

 He backed away. "Neechan, where... Where are you?!" 

 "Please, don't trick people for me! Neechan is okay!

 "W-What do you mean by that?! You died! Michinaga, that -------, he killed you!" 

 "He didn't know, Keiwa! Please, stop hurting so much! I can't take it! Seeing you hurt so mu-

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING WEAK AND DEFENSELESS!" He roared. "ACE ALWAYS WON! HIS MOTHER CAUSED OUR PARENTS TO DIE AND NEVER RETURN! THEY TAKE TAKE TAKE! WHY WAS MICHINAGA ALLOWED TO RETURN AS A KAMEN RIDER WHEN HE'S THE ENTIRE REASON YOU GOT INVOLVED!? WHY IS HE SUDDENLY PLAYING HERO?! HE NEVER ONCE GAVE A ---- ABOUT US KAMEN RIDERS AND NOW HE GIVES A ----?! TO THE HELL WITH THAT!" 

 Tsumuri, she couldn't.... 

 Keiwa was on his knees, gripping his head. Actual tears were piercing his eyes as he screamed every word out. 

 Just... Just how long had he been feeling this way? 

[ Ace freezes as he hears this. Win can only frown. "Tycoon... Oi, Ace, did you ever tell him the truth about your mom?" 

 "I... Didn't have time to..." 

 ".... You seriously couldn't have sat him down and explained everything with me around before this hit?"

"..." Ace's wide eyes tell him everything. 

 He hadn't given Keiwa the context. Instead he had just believed what everyone had told him about his mother... 

 No... No wonder he was... 

 Win groans under his breath. Man, for the God of Creation, he was stupid some days. ]

"IS THIS WHAT OUR PARENTS WOULD HAVE WANTED?! MOM AND DAD WOULD HAVE NEVER WANTED YOU TO GO DOWN THIS ROUTE! IF I COULD SLAP YOU I WOULD KEIWA! SERIOUSLY... P-PLEASE STOP...

 The crack in her voice made all his muscles freeze over. She was.... Crying... Neechan was... 

 He had sworn after his parents' death to ensure she didn't cry. He had stopped beating people up. He had actually started paying attention to his classes so his sister could be happy. She was all he had. She had... 

 To Keiwa, whose heart was utter darkness, she kept him in check. 

 He was... He had become... 

 He backed away. The realization of what he had, what he was ABOUT to do, crashed down on him. The morals he had learnt, they came rushing in.