Hunters From Hell (By Dhh)

*Thought up by Dhhffhjfvbhnn *

Susie, a young girl abused  by her father, has had enough and runs away from home. While on the run, she somehow gets involved with a criminal from Hell, who is then sent back by a group of criminal hunters, consisting of a demon named Gernaline AKA Gerna, her fish assistant Ichthy or Ichi for short, a moody spider called Spinnel who deals with the phones, and an upbeat doll called Daisy. Fearing that their enemies and the other residents of Hell would not treat her lightly, they decide to let her join them as an unofficial member.

Their next mission has them stumped, because it's a phantom thief (quite literally) who escapes to the human world. However, Susie thinks up a plan that gets him captured and impresses the others. It is then revealed that she likes strategising, so they finally manage to accept her as their strategist, albeit still unofficial.

As  the series progresses, Susie learns more about the other 4, growing closer to them and making them feel reluctant to sell her out. They begin to see past the obvious human side of her to see the broken girl from her father (Of course, none of them wanted to ask why she was like this; they just assumed it wasn't family-related.)

One day, Gerna's super-rich father, Mr. Eric Protege, comes for a surprise visit. The group has no time to hide Susie and thus he saw her. He, willing to give her a chance because of Gerna's pleads, tells them to take her back to the human world.

However, she then breaks down, begging for them not to send her back, revealing her backstory in the process. The group is stunned and it finally clicks in to the four. That was the reason why she didn't want to go back; she knew her father would find her.

But suddenly something else clicks in to Gerna, and she asks for his name. When Susie answered "Jeku", they all recognise the name, eyes widening in shock.

It is soon revealed that Jeku was a criminal from Hell who had escaped from them a decade ago. He had been charged with murder and abuse. He was downright evil, and his escape has echoed in their heads for the entire decade.

The group decides to capture him once and for all to keep Susie safe, and thus concoct a plan together with Mr. Protege, who accepted Susie as well once she told them her backstory, having been a victim of abuse himself.

The plan is to lure him out using Susie, then send him back by opening a portal. Later on, they could fight him in Hell. Susie looks worried that it might fail, but the other 4 all convince her and cheer her up, swearing to keep her safe.

Soon, they put the plan to action. Susie waits outside her house, calling out to her dad in 'sobs'. He then comes out, only for the demons to surround him and try to capture him. Unexpectedly, he opens his own portal and brings them to Hell. They then have a battle, protecting Susie as much as they could. However, he ends up hurting Spinnel, which makes the human panic. Susie takes her to the castle nearby, knowing that she would be killed on the spot, but willing to risk it for Spinnel's sake. Seeing this, the guards of the castle report Susie's story to Lady Ayudante, the queen of Hell who was touched by Susie's loyalty to her friend. She rushes out and helps heal Spinnel before they go to help beat Jeku once and for all.

Once they capture him, Lady Ayudante commends Susie for her reckless yet valiant actions, deciding to accept her as the only human who can stay in Hell. She is then given wings and becomes half-demon, which makes her friends happy. In addition, she is adopted by Mr. Protege, and thus is sisters with Gerna.

A year later sees them all working together as a team, including Mr Protege, with only a tenth of Mr Protege's money to bring back old criminals who had escaped before. Tiring job, yes, but they were happy.

This plot teaches us about bravery, recovering from trauma and having the audacity to accept help some times.