Truths and Revelations of the Familial Kind (PHMTCOHT AU Oneshot)

AKA Han Song-i here doesn't really care for her birth son.

Also, Taeyang and Pilseung are not a couple for nothing.

Also, Taepung is a ball of sunshine and his parents will FIGHT you if you say otherwise. 

Also, this is what happens when you try to keep the theme familial in a darker world--

tuanhmyy294

"You lured us there just so you could exchange your life for ours, and then proceed to let Terraking take OUR son?!" 

"Jagya, calm down--" 

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT TAEPUNG YOU *****!" Taeyang yelled as he struggled to get closer. "YOU GAVE HIM TO US WHEN HE WAS JUST BORN AND SAID, 'I DON'T WANT THIS KID!' WHY DID YOU EVEN BOTHER COMING BACK IF YOU WERE JUST GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE ANYWAY!?" 

"Urgh, Rosie help!" Pilseung grunted as Rosie rushed over and helped him hold Pilseung's husband back. Thank goodness they had closed his and Rosie's restaurant, otherwise it would have been a disaster!

"I was GOING to warn you that his father was back, but didn't get the chance to because I was ******* kidnapped!" Song-i hissed back, magenta eyes burning at the other. "How can you blame me for this!?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because of you, OUR SON IS OUT THERE WITH AN EGOMANIACAL SPACE PIRATE!" Taeyang yelled. 

"It was better him than us!" she argued. "Terraking would have KILLED anyone in his way! Be grateful he did you a favour and--" 

SLAP!

"He did us a favour?" Pilseung's tone was dangerously cold as he got up. "You... you just see him as a tool to save your sorry *** don't you?" 

Song-i's eyes widened, and she quickly tried to correct herself, holding the cheek he had slapped as she stammered, "I-I didn't mean it that way--" 

"You came back here to get your BIRTH SON KILLED?! To the **** with you then!" Pilseung snarled. "He's OUR son, NOT yours! YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHAT'S BEST FOR HIM! TAEPUNG DOES! IT'S HIS LIFE, AND YOU'RE RUINING IT FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH FEELINGS?! YOU'RE A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BIRTH GIVER!" 

He inhaled and exhaled harshly before he looked up, "Get. Out."

"But he's still out there--"

"GET. OUT," he repeated. "Once we rescue Taepung, he'll decide what to do with you. For now, GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE YOU, HAN." 

Pilseung NEVER used someone's last name... 

"He's OUR son, and we're going to rescue him. And if you try to stop us... You'll pay for it," Taeyang hissed as he held Pilseung's hand a bit tightly, though he was used to it. Taeyang cut his nails regularly due to how often it happened. "He only went because you tricked us. We admit we were naïve about everything, but you took advantage of our trust in you and used it to KIDNAP us so we would be hostages against Taepung so you could be safe. Just... leave. We don't need you around to screw up the rescue mission." 

"Just go. You're no longer welcome here," Pilseung finished, and the two glared daggers at her until she stumbled to get up, yelled about how stupid they were and how they would never be Taepung's real family, and ran off. 

Only then did the grip loosen and their shoulders slacken. 

"We need to rescue our son," Pilseung whispered later on as the two lied on their shared bed. 

"We will," Taeyang reassured him. "Taepung is our son, and we'll rescue him no matter what, even if we have to battle hand-to-hand with Terraking himself." 

That was enough for the two, and they fell asleep, a plan in mind and ready for action the next morning as they held hands in their sleep.