The Tobot V High School AU Story is Up for Adoption!

AU Bio: 

A General AU where Taeyang and Pilseung meet each other in high school after the King Demonseu battle. Taeyang is depressed and Pilseung has changed drastically. Both of them grow closer, though, as Rosie returns with the Tobots on a mission to fight off the Galaxy Weapon Hunter, who had burnt Smile City down to the ground. 

Pairings: 

Kang Taeyang x Oh Pilseung, Oh Pada x Pori, Bak Gyeongpo x Lee Jihae, Lee Jiuk x Dokgo Ondal, Rosie x Namhui, Cha Duri x Dokgo Ogong

Characters: 

1. Kang Taeyang (16)

-> After the King Demonseu fight and the departure of the Tobots, he's grown more reclused and less optimistic. His detective skills remain sharp, though, and he keeps note of his surroundings. After confessing his feelings to Pilseung, he starts showing more affection and grows happier even through the obstacles in their way, and when the Tobots and Rosie decide to stay, Taeyang and Pilseung are happy about it. 

2. Oh Pilseung (16) 

-> After his self-hatred nearly gets him killed, only to be saved by Jeon Iruk, Pilseung had taken the initiative to go to therapy. However, while he's much more emotionally stable, it's taken a drop due to the Smile City Fire. He's more reckless and tends to push himself to his limit, motivated by an overwhelming sense of guilt for being alive. Upon becoming Taeyang's boyfriend, though, he begins feeling more self-confident about himself and more conservative about rushing into battles. 

3. Rosie (17)

-> After leaving Earth and heading off to Unicorn, she and the Tobots made it inhabitable again, and they were making it work when the Galaxy Weapon Hunter struck, attacking Bubble Cat and then heading to Earth once they found the information on the former users. Rosie and the Tobots followed them, and they reunite with their friends. Rosie has grown wiser and is softer, but knows how to keep them on track. 

4. Bak Gyeongpo (16)

-> After Taeyang begins distancing himself, he and his friends are concerned for him, and when the truth about him came out they are angry and ready to go after the bullies. He also struggles with self-esteem due to his rotund body. However, with Jihae's help, he slowly learns to love himself. He's relaxed and while he cracks jokes up, he also knows when it's time to get serious. 

5. Lee Jihae (16)

-> After Taeyang begins distancing himself from them, she is concerned and worried for her friend. She is noticeably angry at herself for not noticing the signs that he was being blackmailed but tries to push it away so as not to worry anyone, but Gyeongpo notices and helps her through it. She's quite relaxed too, but she is considered the mother hen of the group for a reason. 

6. Lee Jiuk (15)

-> As Taeyang begins to stay away from them, Jiuk is visibly concerned by this, but it's this concern that allows him to start dating Ondal; the latter approached him and asked him if he was okay and it led to confessions. He's trying to move out of his sister's shadow, and Ondal helps him come to terms with his feelings. He is a bit of a coward, but he would fight anyone for his friends and sister. 

7. Namhui (16)

-> Namhui feels guilt over being part of the reason Taeyang's self-esteem fell and considers himself unworthy of their friendship. Because of this, he overcompensates a lot, which tends to land him in trouble. However, when Rosie comes back, they begin to rekindle their love for the other and Namhui becomes more confident after she confessed to him. He is also a coward, but he has a heart of gold within. 

8. Oh Pada (15)

-> Pada is the calm one between him and Pilseung, however, everyone knows that he struggles with guilt and regret over a lot of things, like the time when his envy of Pilseung's status as a Galaxy Master put them in danger. He carries it in his heart, but Pori is slowly teaching him to let it all go. With the help of his friends, he becomes more optimistic and his self-esteem grows. 

9. Park Pori (16)

-> She is the excitable member of the V2 trio, although she had been envious of Pilseung for a while due to having a younger brother, only to lose that trait after the Hodong incident. Now she's trying her best to support her friends, although she has a fear that she's doing it wrong. Thanks to Pada and the Tobots though, she's been moving forward with her life, and she's happy about that. 

10. Dokgo Ondal (15)

-> He's Jiuk's boyfriend, and he tries his best to support him, although at times he can say the wrong thing and cause anxiety for Jiuk. Despite this, he has only good intentions in mind, and he supports Jiuk wholly as he joins in the fight against the Galaxy Weapon Hunter. He is the younger brother to a Tobot Pilot, and thus understands the pressure of being a loved one to a Galaxy Master.

11. Dokgo Ogong (16)

-> He's Ondal's brother who is also a Tobot Pilot from Daedo, having moved to Nav City due to his dad's work. He is dating Duri and cares for his loved ones, willing to fight others for their sakes. Although at times he loses confidence and can make a mistake, he has his friends to pull him up again. 

12. Cha Duri (16)

-> He's one of the two co-leaders of the Daedo Tobot Pilots, and he's very smart despite his looks. While seeming arrogant at first and acting standoffish, Duri actually cares a lot for his friends, and is worried for them, especially his boyfriend Ogong. However, with time, he grows closer and warms up to the Galaxy Masters. 

13. Cha Hana (16)

-> He's the other co-leader of the Daedo Tobot Pilots, and he is the emotional pillar of the team where Duri falls short. Hana is much more open about his feelings and tries his best for everyone, though he tends to push his own opinion onto others. However, he slowly gets better with the help of his friends. 

To whoever wants to continue this story, you can PM me any new details you might want to add.