More Creativity is to Be Had in the Swapped Roles Geats AU!

AU Bio: 

An AU where Ziin, Kekera, Kyuun and Beroba are the Riders while Ace and Neon are Supporters. Beroba's aunt was killed by the Jyamato but she retained her memories, leading her to seek out the DGP to get revenge, while Ziin is an excitable superhero fan who wants to feel the full spectrum of emotions due to losing his amygdala in an early childhood accident. Kekera is his childhood friend who has his own agenda with the DGP, and Kyuun is Ziin's crush from high school. 

Characters: 

Bushida Ziin -> Kamen Rider Ziin

Ziin is excitable, wanting to help others due to his immense love for Kamen Riders growing up. He is a close friend of Karizaki George as well, which connects them to the Revice cast later on. Ziin meets Beroba and Kekera during the finale of a DGP game, and is subsequently recruited to become a Kamen Rider by Hareruya Win, who tries (and fails) to flirt with Ziin despite being the Navigator. Ziin simply flirts back with a grin, flustering Win in reply. He starts out with the Arrow Buckle, but finds an affinity with the Magnum and Gigant Blaster Buckles which he can equip as external weapons. His Lazer Raise Rizer also gives him a gun function outside of battle, allowing him to shoot at Jyamato out of the suit. However, a notable flaw of Ziin lies in his inability to empathise and connect with people, mainly due to the lack of an amygdala when he and his parents were attacked by Deadmans/Jyamatos as a child. This leaves him desiring to feel so much more and he's prone to doing reckless things just to feel emotions, also coming off as insensitive or apathetic to others, but as the games progress he learns that past his biological inability, he CAN feel for others, especially once he meets Kyuun again. Ziin struggles to move past his past mistakes as well, proven when George points out he's trying too hard during the Revice x Geats movie to be someone he is not. Ziin eventually embraces this to become someone who can still get easily excited, but is willing to do his best to protect others and keep them safe, moving forward from his mistakes and confessing his love for Kyuun. 

Hanabusa Kyuun -> Kamen Rider Kyuun

Kyuun is a shy social recluse who doesn't do well in crowds, preferring to stick to himself outside of Ziin. The one time he comes out of his house ever since graduating from college, he ends up being recruited to become a Kamen Rider, albeit in a more unique form. He starts out with the Shield Buckle, but finds an affinity with the Command Raise Buckles, allowing him to attain a humanoid form in battle. His Lazer Raise Rizer also has a shield function outside of battle. Despite his flaws, Kyuun is very caring and does his best to help others even if it's hard for him to express himself, and this side of him only gets nurtured with the others' help as the games go on. He becomes a much more self-assured man with the ability to understand others and express how he feels vocally, accepting Ziin's love confession with confidence and happiness. 

Antantaru Kekera -> Kamen Rider Kekera

Kekera is a loud and boisterous person who's Ziin's childhood friend, both bonding in the hospital due to the shared loss of their amygdala. Behind this front is someone who wants to feel so badly he will do anything, even if it means stomping on others' feelings, to get his wish, "I want to have my and Ziin's amygdala restored." He has a warped view of heroes, even worse than Ziin, and will attempt to manipulate others to become the best they can be. However, as the series progresses, Kekera is shown to feel remorse and sympathy for others, which surprises even him and allows him to undergo a Heel-Face Turn, ultimately becoming one of the best Riders of the four. He starts off with the Armed Claw Buckle, but finds an affinity with the Fantasy Buckle, allowing him to have a humanoid form in battle. His Lazer Raise Rizer also allows him to shoot out grenades at the Jyamato. He ends up confessing to Beroba, having come to fully feel emotions, which she accepts. 

Kanjo Beroba -> Kamen Rider Beroba

She is an outspokenly sadistic person who somehow remained as a Kamen Rider, although her more altruistic side can be revealed if she's familiar enough with the person, such as Kekera. She hides her true feelings due to her desire to get revenge on the DGP for what they did to her aunt, knowing that they refused to let her go back to her family after she died. She starts off with the same Buckle her aunt had an affinity to, the Zombie Buckle, but eventually connects with the Beat buckle to be able to initiate combat in a smaller form. Beroba begins connecting with Ziin and Kyuun as the four begin fighting together, allowing her to be more open and even fight for the sake of others regardless of how hard it is for her. Her Lazer Raise Riser also allows her to shoot vines out at the Jyamato to restrain them. 

Ukiyo Ace -> Kamen Rider Geats

He is Ziin's supporter, watching over him as he finds himself intrigued by this new Rider even when he is trying to investigate the DGP for his mother's disappearance, as he wonders why he's so determined to be a hero if it is only for the thrills. He formally meets Ziin after the four come to learn about the true nature of the DGP. Ace actually originates from the same timeline, and the two end up becoming close friends as he finds Ziin to be a great friend even if he tends to be too impulsive and reckless, a contrast to Ace's analytical and calm. Ace does advise Ziin to be careful around the DGP, which he only takes seriously after realizing his own flaws, and he helps Ziin eventually gain a Desire Driver to access LaserMagnum, taking out one of the higher-ups in the DGP with it. Ace may be a trickster, but he is sincere in his interactions and desire to take down the DGP, and his childhood friends are Sakurai Keiwa and Azuma Michinaga (by extension, Imai Toru). 

Kurama Neon -> Kamen Rider Na-Go

She is Kyuun's supporter, curious about his motives for accepting the role of a Kamen Rider even if he doesn't want to. As someone who was created by her father's wish to have a daughter after Akari's death, Neon doesn't have much feeling and thinks of herself as expendable, although Kyuun is the one who points out that she DOES feel for others, which implies that she can feel for herself. This allows the two to bond and work together to fight against the DGP, with Neon gifting him the Command buckles to use in the fights ahead of them. She is upbeat, caring and determined to take down the DGP after overcoming herself, which Kyuun is happy about. 

Isuzu Daichi -> Kamen Rider Nadge-Sparrow

He is Beroba's supporter, curious about her interest in the Jyamato and wanting to exploit her to learn more about them. While sadistic and apathetic at first, Daichi comes to see the Jyamato as their own being and begins to treat them kindly, even breeding his own to let them become their own person thanks to Beroba's influence. He ends up helping them out during the final battle using this connection, becoming the Jyamato caretaker at the end and remains grateful to Beroba for her assistance in helping him become more human. 

Kaima Todoroki -> Kamen Rider Seeker

He is Kekera's supporter, although it is mostly his father who supports him due to his exciting performance. Kaima feels like he has no will after his huge screw up in life, thus he follows along with whatever his father wishes. It is thanks to Kekera's actions that he begins to understand that he can want something as well, learning to break free from his father's controlling grasp and becoming his own man to fight against the DGP. 

Ukiyo Mitsume -> Kamen Rider Gazer Omega

The big boss of the DGP Management and Ace's mother, Mitsume hides in the shadows and plays her part as a supposed deity, pretending to be dead when she never was. While seeming like a kind person, Mitsume actually killed Sueru and his supporters during her supposed deity transformation, leading her to take on the mantle and begin ruining lives for the fun of it. Needless to say, when Ace finds out, he's DISTRAUGHT, but they all eventually work together to take her down, erasing the DGP from existence even if they retain their memories and their Drivers are returned to them.