SSV-mas & Extra Fun Skit Challenge!

venusaura and I have been working on a new multiverse behind the scenes (minus the first world, which her Inktober 2023 has already shown), and hoo boy, I'm excited about this little skit challenge!

Here are the seven worlds involved in this multiverse! (Also, by the way, the multiversal guardian is none other than Cosmo from Sonic X! =3)

1. Anonymous Souls of the Myst = Team Anonymous Souls, led by Mauricio, deals with supernatural cases connected to Dark Creatures in the world of Sonic the Hedgehog. 

2. Shugazoom's Protectors = The Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce, known as the Hyperforce for short, gains new members and meets old faces as the Skeleton King's threat looms all the more menacingly. 

3. Modern Old Twist = Following the defeat of Azure Lion, a child meets a fire ghost blob while Buddha begins training someone in case MK becomes a destroyer in the world of Lego Monkie Kid.

4. Endless Adventures = While the demon army is now helped by Leo the former hero created by humanity to combat said demons a long time ago, Katarina Claes goes about her work in the Ministry of Magic with her friends, Fran and her Shishou continue to travel to help her get stronger, and Maple/Honjo Kaede enters and exits the world as she pleases, unaware it is not a video game. 

5. Suppressed Emotions = A teen finds himself in the land of dreams for the first time as he meets LUCYrE the Nightmaren, confronting his past in order to find a way to no longer look like a reptile in the land of Nightopia within the world of dreams (Sega NiGHTS). 

6. Aria Castaways = [TO BE UPDATED]

7. Unifixein = The Earth of the multiverse, where Kaede, Katarina's previous self, Fran's Shishou, and Schrik Edvard (perhaps Chiro too) originate from. 

All worlds are interconnected, but you'll get to see more as you go! Hope you enjoy this little challenge!

Two worlds used to be part of SSV, but ultimately we decided to make them different worlds (minus Anansi still being a prominent figure in Unifixein cause why not?)

Side Multiverse Nearby (TO BE GIVEN A NAME)

Nature's Eden = A scattered group of islands that contains, among them, Lü Ying Dao, where plant warriors known as Mu Qi Ling reside, and Bai Cao Xian Jing, where the Cao Ben people, based off herbs, live, and an unknown island where Crazy Dave and the Plants reside. Lü Ying Dao has a princess in Ling Xi, while Bai Cao Xian Jing is protected by Peng Yansheng and his partner Cao Ben Zai. The Plants are also able to cross over to Dance of the Backyard Weeds. (Plants vs Zombies, Cao Ben Jia Ting and Mu Qi Ling)

Dance of the Backyard Weeds = Anansi Memengwa battles zombies due to a curse placed upon his house when he moved in.