Aliens and Kamen Riders Collide in the Sfera Riders Au Cluster!

AU Bio: This cluster has a shared theme of BoBoiBoy and Kamen Rider/Miraculous Ladybug crossing over. There is one where the kids become Kamen Riders. One where the Kamen Riders interact with them and even become friends with them to mentor them. The way they transform is reminiscent of Miraculous users. A possible AU is the Kamen Riders gaining Power Watches and becoming members of TAPOPS.

Sfera Riders

Some years prior, Power Sferas found that their flexibility allowed them to create what would be known as Drivers, and when they give proof of friendship to someone who has one, they can infuse their own mental energy to become what became known as Sfera Riders. This was proven in the case of a certain child named Amato, who managed to become the second Sfera Rider after Maskmana thanks to MechaBot, becoming Sfera Rider Imagine.

Years later, his son, Boboiboy, is staying over at his grandfather's place when he stumbles across a Driver. Confused, he keeps it around until the incident with Adudu, where he meets Ochobot and gains the ability to transform into Sfera Rider Elemental, giving him the ability to manipulate Lightning, Wind, and Earth initially. By doing so, he accidentally awakens Databot, Bellbot and Soulbot (my OC), who end up pairing up with Yaya & Ying, Gopal and Fang respectively.  Yaya becomes Sfera Rider Newton, Ying becomes Sfera Rider Copernicus, Gopal becomes Sfera Rider Gluttony, and Fang becomes Sfera Rider Shadow. Kaizo also shows up as Sfera Rider Spirit to get their Drivers but is convinced otherwise. The kids unlock new powers when Borara shows up, and 3 years later they continue to grow as Sfera Riders.

Budding Heroes

Lost on what to do for a career, Boboiboy is sent to Japan with the others to meet some old friends of Amato; various Kamen Riders who he's worked with due to Power Sfera landing all over the place. Using this chance, Shotaro takes him away (*cough* steals him *cough*) from his distraught father to the Narumi Detective Agency, where he begins helping them against Dopants (before Tokime shows up). During this time, Shotaro and Philip help him be more curious and open to other possibilities, and he soon realises he's not cut out to be like his dad; he takes his own route as he thanks Shotaro and Philip once the internship ends, prepared to find his own path.