New Ghost Game OCs

Ryubo Tamada

Japanese

Age: 30s

Digivice: Fragmented, made from spare DIM cards from Hokuto

Occupation: Doctor

Partner: Picklemon

Bio: Hiro's aunt who is a doctor but also has an interest in robotics, Ryubo's created her own Digivice, even if it's fragmented and may cause... side-effects. She's very straightforward and curious like her nephew but she also has a twisted sense of justice. This is reflected in her partnership with Picklemon, who she treats like her own child following her own miscarriage that led to her divorce from her ex-husband. Despite her faults, Ryubo cares for Hiro a lot and eventually sees her wrongs, working to fix them with the help of Picklemon, who's always cared for her. It's from Ryubo that Picklemon learnt of the Digivices, so he tried to take it from Hiro and the others to help her in her research.

Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, light skin, white doctor's coat, blue turtleneck underneath, grey jeans, black heels. 

Bushomon

Level: Rookie

Type: Hybrid

Attribute: Vaccine

Field: Nightmare Soldiers, Metal Empire, Dark Area

Bio: True to its hybrid appearance between a sloth and a koala, it is one of the laziest Digimon around, and it is a miracle Bushomon has survived at all. However, they are loyal to their Digivolution, Bushidomon and still push themselves when their friends or partners are threatened. Their stamina is one of the best among every Digimon, which is shown when they're focused; they can take down a Champion on their own. It can be found lying around in the shade of jungles in the Digital world, but in the human world it just stays in one place or clings to someone else like a baby. It is quite small, so it can pass off as a child. Despite this, Bushomon loves eating small computer viruses or plants, so if you see a completely devoured plant, most probably a Bushomon is there. It can also eat data from the Dark Area, making it immune to many things such as viruses. 

Moves: 

Snooze Claw

Yawning Earthquake

Screeching Tantrum

Clinging Blast

Evolution Line:

Kubimon -> ShoShomon -> Bushomon -> Bushidomon -> Samuraimon -> KaizerMonarchmon

Altered Line:

Kubimon -> ShoShomon -> NamaBushomon -> Bushokomon -> AkuBushokomon -> Morpheusmon

Zetsubomon

Level: Rookie

Type: Unique

Attribute: Virus

Field: Dark Area, Jungle Troopers, Unknown

Bio: A caterpillar who eats because it is so sad, Zetsubomon doesn't move around due to its depressed nature. It doesn't want to be this way, but the Dark Area data in it makes it a target of ostracising by other Digimon. Despite this, its diet are leaves and various small worms. It is kind and fiercely loyal to its friends and family, willing to use whatever method needed to take down the enemy, getting focused for a while but feeling bad once the battle is over, restarting the toxic cycle all over again.

Moves: 

Kibou no Hikari (Hopeful Light)

Yin Yang Smash

A Messy Array of Stories, AUs, Covers and Many MoreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara