Beware the Multiple Killing Games AU

Haru Shinkai (13): The Mastermind behind the Killing Games. He normally wears a red hoodie and long green jeans, choosing to put the hoodie up most of the time. "Shy"? That's just something he puts up to hide his true nature; a malicious villain bent on entertaining himself through killing games. With Tagiru and Yuujin, his husbands, at his side, he's willing to resort to anything just to satisfy himself. = Haru's old partner, Bookworm, had a fight with him after Tagiru left him for Tokyo. This in turn began his sadistic side; whenever he was not happy with Bookworm, he would do a lot of things just to see her suffer. Of course, he knew when to stop. However, Bookworm then left him, leaving him alone. This went on for a few years, to the point that Ai was worried and approached him. But Haru, angered by Ai's words, lashed out and kidnapped her, torturing her until she died. It was then that he realised how dirty it was to kill others. Why not let them do it themselves? That gave birth to the prototype idea of the Killing Games worldwide, which he managed to recruit Tagiru and Yuujin into.

Tagiru Akashi (13): Tagiru may look sweet and innocent on the outside, but the truth is that Tagiru is a nasty person who likes pretending to be nice in order to trick his victims into murder during the killing games. He loves watching the sweet, sweet betrayal in their eyes when that happens. While he DOES believe in ghosts, he doesn't care; he just wants to watch them all suffer. He usually wears a blue shirt, red jeans and a green jacket, but with Haru and Yuujin, he uses a red shirt and blue pants. = After he left his hometown, Tagiru had a fight with his own partner, Idiotic. During that fight, Idiotic shouted that he should get over his crush on Haru, since it was never going to happen. That drove him to use his words to make Idiotic feel immense guilt to the point that she believed that it was all her fault and thus left to repent. This experience scarred Tagiru, but he felt so thrilled by it, so he began to use it to gain more friends. When he reunited with Haru, the other male could see this, and thus proposed the killing games. Loving the idea, Tagiru accepted, and began dating Haru and Yuujin afterwards.

Yuujin Oozora (13): A human who moves to Haru's school after his mother tried to kill him for money. Haru, being the kind person he was back then, approached him and comforted him, causing them to become best friends. When he slowly began to become popular, he never forgot about Haru, and used his outer personality to bring more friends for Haru so he wouldn't be lonely. It was Yuujin who Haru called after killing Ai, which made him happy, since he never really liked her for forgetting about Haru, and so he used his connections to destroy Ai's reputation. This was one of the few seeds for the killing games, which Haru commended Yuujin for. Eventually, he met Tagiru and fell in love with him too. = Outgoing? Pah, call him manipulative. Kind? That's just something he wants you to see when the truth is that he's just as bad as Haru and Tagiru. Yuujin acts as the scout for killing game participants, getting close to them before kidnapping the ones he deemed worthy enough for them. He and Haru usually stay behind the camera, controlling an AI called Leviathan who's the overseer of the games. He also loves Haru and Tagiru very much. He usually wears a green shirt and blue pants when he's recruiting, but with his lovers he uses all black.

Shimura Tenko/ Shigaraki Tomura (27): After remembering the truth about himself and meeting his grandmother, Shimura Nana, Tenko chose to stop being a villain and surrendered. A few months in jail gave him the opportunity to repent, so once he was out of jail, he became a detective. He was then entrusted the multiple killing games case, which he accepted. He first met the trio while investigating the 5th Killing Game, the Hero one, realising that he was the Mastermind, and has been on their trail ever since. = After repenting, Tenko is now a sarcastic but lovable puffball who focuses on his work so much he can overwork himself. He firmly believes in second chances, and is currently saving up money to start up a criminal rehab center. However, when he has to get serious, he does. He usually wears a light blue hoodie, blue training pants and a green beanie on his hat. People usually like exchanging that beanie for a beret, which earned him the nickname Beret Puffball, which he openly dislikes.