Revenge is Best Served Blue in the Blueberry Academy Avengers Club AU!

Kieran has issues with some people in the academy who look down on him for being "weak" and Carmine for being toxic and stuff. He may seem harsh and cruel, but in actuality, he's a fluffball about stuff and is smart. Like, very smart. He's hugging cute stuff in the background and wants to protect Ogerpon. He is the one who gathered the others to get back at the people they hate. His main Pokémon is Hydrapple. 

Dan Kouzo has issues with Ando and will not stop there. Has siblings he tries to protect from him, but it's not easy, so when Kieran approaches him, he's all gungho if it means he'll back off.  He also sees Kieran as a great friend, although he carries the child off to therapy cause of his inferiority complex. "I don't need therap-" "Get in there before I call this entire thing off." (It does help, but also helps them solidify their plan.) His main Pokémon is a Turtonator named Drago.

Drayton wants the academy to change due to the toxic culture, but he also has beef against Briar, who once filed a false report that got his parents arrested because they were getting in the way of her research into Area Zero, and Cyrano who backed her research. Of course, he is lazy and so when he notices Kieran and Dan beginning to sneak around like crazy, he puts two and two together and offers to help them. Kieran is not so trusting, but they eventually let him in. He's the one who helps them get through a lot of things. His main Pokémon is Archaludon. 

The three eventually manage to take down their enemies, and Blueberry Academy is now safer although no one knows these three are the masterminds behind it. Carmine ends up going through therapy, Ando is kicked out, and Briar and Cyrano were arrested. In the process, the three become friends too! :)