Can a Broken Relationship be Fixed in the LongLost Dan Athena Twin AU?

AU Bio:

An AU where Dan and Athena are twins but they are either separated at birth or grow apart due to their differences. They reunite at the Academy, and while they don't recognise each other at first, they realise the truth but don't know how to react. Magnus is the one to push them back together after realising it himself, and slowly things begin going... differently. 

Pairings: 

MagDan, ShunAjit, AtheLia

Dynamics: 

Dan and Athena

While originating from a tense rivalry that edges onto emotional abuse, Dan and Athena realise their relationship and begin to make up for the lost time through the only way they know; battling. Both find their similarities lie in battling, and it gets to the point that Dan is willing to ask Lia and Athena for help, which the other AB are relieved of. Their relationship takes a shift for the better, shown when Dan manages to convince Athena to go with them, and Athena gets mad at Dan for going after Magnus. 

Dan and Magnus

They grow closer and Dan even apologises to the others at Magnus' beckoning for his reckless behaviour. Dan is the only one to believe in him when Athena offers the suspicion that Magnus could be a traitor, and Athena chastises him for being so reckless afterward. The two do end up dating after the Wrath battle, even if it's hidden from sight. The only ones who know are Athena and Ajit.

Athena and Lia

Their relationship begins to bloom into a romantic one like Dan and Magnus, and Dan keeps the secret for his twin surprisingly well, only using subtle teasing when they're alone which embarrasses her a lot, much to the AB's confusion.

AB and Top Trio

They've definitely gotten a better dynamic, especially Chet after Athena beats him up for insulting Lia. She's relieved of that and they even go out for picnics once in a while, dragging Riot and Chad too when they have the chance. Old tensions go out the window, and they're finally getting along.