SSV-mas Day 2: Childhood Games (Shugazoom's Protectors)

A hidden past, a childhood he wishes not to speak of, what does the leader hide in the past?

CHIRO: *grins* You're going down, Matt, Cyan! I'm not letting you beat me!

MATT: I'd like to see you try, Chiro!

CYAN: *snorts* We're really getting competitive, huh? *eyes narrow* You guys asked for it. *playing a competitive game in the arcade* 

OTTO: Let's go!!!! *begins pressing the buttons like mad* Honestly, this is really nice! Getting time off so the lovebirds (read: Sparks and Nova, Antauri and Gibson, who STILL haven't gotten together) can patrol on their own is really awesome! 

CHIRO: *snorts, eyes trained on game* Jinmay and Foster are on Planetoid Q to make sure things are safe right? How's that going- AHHH!! *barely avoids being decimated by Cyan* CYAN!

CYAN: *grins, presses on the button harder* This takes me back, though. I'm not a gamer, but I did play games when I was younger. 

MATT: *laughs* Same here! *nearly takes Otto out* Ahh, this is so annoying! 

OTTO: *dodges shots from Cyan* That's great! What kind of games did y'all play? *curious* 

MATT: Well, depends. I mean, video games were not much of a thing back then, but we did play around with a lot of toys. *shrugs* Shugazoom has a lot of those. I personally like Boom Boom Blasters. 

CYAN: I did whatever everyone else wanted, really. *takes Matt out* HA! 

MATT: AHHHH! You little, I'll-

CHIRO: NO FIGHTING IN THE ARCADE!! *blasts Cyan down, grins* 

CYAN: CHIRO, YOU, ME OUTSIDE NOW!

CHIRO: AND YOU SAID-- *barely dodges Otto's blast* HEY! 

OTTO: *giggles* Sorry, not sorry! *the two focus while Matt and Cyan get off to let them fight in peace* Although, what about you, Chiro? 

CHIRO: *freezes* W-What?

OTTO: *looks over at him* What did YOU do during your childhood? 

CHIRO: I, erm, uh... "If I tell them, will they...?" *genuinely stunned by the question* 

MATT: Now that I think of it, I don't think I remember seeing you when we were younger, Chiro. I only remember you when you joined the Hyperforce. *rubs back of neck* That's weird.

CYAN: *frowns at how surprised he is* You okay?

CHIRO: *laughs nervously, he may have pressed the buttons a bit too harshly* I'm fine! I just, er, got stunned by the question! 

OTTO: *blinks* Hey, now that I think about it, Gibson mentioned-- *gets taken down in the game, makes indignant noises* 

CHIRO: HA! *grins, gets up* That was fun! We should try out some other games! 

FOSTER: *opens the door, snorts* Well, looks like you've been having fun. 

JINMAY: *giggles* Hey, Chiro! *pecks his cheek, he blushes, really hard* 

MATT: *hugs Foster* Babe, how was everyone?

FOSTER: They're settling in great. The new additions are happy to have a new home too. 

THINGY: *jumps from Foster's head to land on Chiro, licks him, pants* 

CHIRO: Awww, I love you too, Thingy! *nuzzles him*

MATT: *laughs* Thingy really does love you, doesn't he?

CHIRO: *pats him* Yeah, although you were the one to save him when he was being hurt. *tone grows soft, he pats Thingy more* I still kinda feel bad about that.

MATT: *snorts* Don't be, I'm happy as I am now cause I met Thingy. I don't know what I would be now if it weren't for him. Maybe just a normal citizen, but that was never really my style.

FOSTER: *laughs* He's not wrong. Meeting Planetoid Q was quite the experience too. 

CHIRO: *smiles* I'm glad you guys are getting along with Q. He's a real nice guy once you get to know him. 

CYAN: Well, you ARE pretty good at reading intentions once in a while. Gotta say, wonder where you picked that skill up.

CHIRO: I had mentors. *laughs* 

OTTO: Antauri does it! But Chiro IS still our baby cause he just wants to believe in everyone's good! *pats him on the head* 

CHIRO: *blushes, Thingy nuzzling him happily does NOT make things better* O-OTTO! *everyone laughs, he blushes crimson*

JINMAY: Well, since we're already here, should we play another one? I've always wanted to play some! *giggles*

FOSTER: Sounds good! Let's go! 

CHIRO: YEAH! *they begin looking around for other games, smile turns bittersweet as he remembers the question about childhood games* "Childhood games huh? Would it be bad to admit that I didn't have that kind of freedom in the past?" *evil laughter echoes in his head, he shakes his head to clear his thoughts* "No, that's all behind me now. I... I'm not that person anymore... Right?"

venusaura I did my best based off what you told me and what I've seen in our RPs, so you can tell me straight away if I need to adjust! So sorry for any mistakes XD.