Epilogue

Ryan

"So"I holding up a fake microphone, which was my fist, to my man's face. "Tell me Mr Smith. How does it feel to be married to a freak"

"Not how it works babe, still a Mitchell and you're not a freak"he said, holding on to me to stop me from falling on my face like I almost did couple times tonight.

"I object your honour!"I all but yelled at him.

"I'm going to kill Liam for giving you zoom." Cam said through his clenched teeth.

"Zoom is good. It's tasty and doesn't harm your body and soul like alcohol does. I like this werewolf thing. It's pretttttyyyy- ohh have I ever mentioned how pretty your eyes are. I like your eyes"I said in awe.

"Ow Ry baby you can't just poke my eyes"

I pout.

"But it's so pretty" so pretty I wanted to touch it.

"F*cking Liam"he growled under his breath.

I snickered. It didn't even register with me that he was upset due to the lack of emotional intelligence I had under the influence of zoom. What I now call the happy drink.

"No silly. It's me that you are gonna fuck"I told him.

His eyes was soft as he gazed down at me. The tip of his lips went up slightly as if he couldn't help but be amused.

I let out a hiccup and grinned up at him, lovingly.

"Have I ever told you that I love you so much"I said looking up at my beautiful husband.

I was rubbing his tux covered chest. I didn't know exactly what I was doing but I was hoping that the more I rubbed it, the quicker it would disappear.

My man looked so handsome in his wedding tuxs but he looked even better without it. I wanted to be skin to skin.

I can't believe I was married to him. I was his wife.

His face softens even more and he lowers his head slightly to plant a kiss on my lips. I was wearing heels which contributed to my clumsiness. It was supposed to be a sweet moment but I ruined it by licking him up from his chin to the tip of his nose instead of kissing him back like a normal person.

He froze and then blinked at me. Then he broke out in laughter, holding on to me. I was pressed to him so I too was shaking with him.

I just grinned up at him, slowly I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"I love you, you crazed woman"he said smiling down at me.

"Yes I'm crazy, weird and a total freak but now you are trapped"I said then attempted an evil laugh that only ended up with me having coughing fit.

"You are not a freak"he repeated.

"But definitely crazy and weird"

"Oh yeah definitely"he stagily agreed.

"Is it because I'm a-what did Cindy say I am again?"

"Raven wolf"

It's been couple months since I found out that I wasn't just a werewolf, no, since life wasn't just done dealing me bad cards, I had to be a special wolf. Not the kind that Charlie was, no I didn't have extra cool abilities like her. I couldn't run faster, shift without my clothes ripping or hide my scent. I was gifted to see in to the past and future. If I was being honest, I tried to pretend that I wasn't a raven wolf. It seems to have worked really well. I haven't had a nightmare or should I say I haven't seen the death of a person or into someone's horrible past since that night. Cindy said that might be due to a blockage, that I wasn't accepting that part of me so it was repressed.