Chapter eleven

Cameron

I feel the sun shining on my face so I turn around thinking about cuddling up with Ryan but the space beside me was empty.

I open one eye to confirm it and it was empty.

What did I expect? Her to stay and wait for me to wake up? And then what? Kiss and act like everything is okay.

Like I didn't hear her say she didn't want me and didn't want to stay here at all.

My heart drops when my mind comes to the conclusion that she could have left. I was in healing so my sense are down as I use most of my power to heal.

I jump out of bed and run out of the room, missing the door frame by half a inch. I run downstairs alert.

I can't believe she left. I probably overwhelmed her. Maybe I shouldn't have ask her to spend the next with me. I'm practically forced her hands. I practically begged her.

Damn it to hell. I push her to far.

I open the front door. I didn't know why. She was probably half way back by now. She probably hitch a ride.

If she did, she should be in danger. She could be hurt.

I should have let her go when she asks. Now she could be in a bigger danger because of me.

I pull at my hair. Looking arose my land to see if she's anywhere near knowing that she wasn't out there.

"What are you doing outside only in your boxers"a voice says behind me.

I quickly turn around to see the very person I am looking for. I don't know whether I flew or run really fast because before I know it she was in my arms.

"Erm okay"she mutters reluctantly hugging back.

"I thought you left"I whisper.

I feel her stiffen so I pull away. Reluctantly.

She gives me an awkward smile.

"I saw you running so I followed. I was just in the kitchen making breakfast"

"For me?"I ask hopefully.

She nods "and for Locke"she adds.

My smile drops and she notices that.

"I said pretty crappy stuff yesterday so this is a I'm sorry I was a bad friend breakfast"

It made me feel better a bit.

"Locke and I are not like that"she says.

"I know"I say.

Even though seconds before I believed otherwise. Okay not exactly. I understand that her and Locke have been getting closer since they are stuck with each other. I understand they must have create a bond. A bond I'm jealous at.

I won't blame her if she started feeling something for Locke. He has been spending more time with her then me. All we do is argue and Locke is kind to her.

"We were friends. Until I screw it up"

"I'm sure he would forgive you"

"I said something about Lia"

I wince.

"He would forgive you eventually"I change my words.

Trevor is sensitive about Lia. He thinks the girl walks in the moon with the way he talks about her. But I see through her. She has the girl next door act to the T.