Chapter nine

Ryan

I look at myself then look at Locke then at Cameron. I swallow hard seeing his eyes flash red. I look at Locke but he doesn't look back at me. His eyes are wide and looking at Cameron. Three of us stand in the hall way looking at each other as if our mind is registering what is happening.

Locke pulls away from me and takes couple times away from me. Looking sheepish. He scratches the back on his neck and looks uncomfortable. It is then I truly look at him. He is wearing boxers only and then my head snaps to my outfit and I realise that I'm only wearing underwear and a shirt I found in the closet. It smells like Kane so I assume it is his. My head slowly picks up and my gaze catches Cameron and boy didn't he look just happy.

"This isn't what it looks like"both Locke and I say at the same time.

Locke puts hands up as if he's surrendering.

"He started it"I say pointing at Locke.

He gasps and says"me? I was sleeping then you attacked me"

"You filled cream in my nose"I turn to argue almost forgetting cam.

"I didn't do that. You did!"he argues back.

I gasp and scream "liar!"

"I am not"

"Are not. I was sleeping and then woke up with cream in my nose"

"I put cream on your hands and then you put it in your nose"

"You made my noses itchy"I almost shout.

Before Locke can say something, Cameron decides he had enough and yells.

"ENOUGH!"

We both shut up and stare at the man.

"Clean up this mess and yourself"he demands.

"Locke we got for on run in couple hours so try to get enough sleep."

Locke nods and sends a glare my way before walking off.

Cameron and I make eye contact for couple more seconds before he turns around and walks off.

He had a blanket wrapped around his waist which made me wonder if he had anything on.

Drop the blanke-

Woah. Down girl.

I look at the floor and wince at the mess. I went to the bathroom to get the clean supplies and start cleaning the mess. I can hear Locke complaining and I had to hold back my laugher.

That was fun.

----- a-a-a-----

Cameron hasn't spoke to me and Locke at all when he came down this morning. It was normal when he didn't say anything to me because the guy barely speaks to me and when we do we always argue. But he always says something to Locke and when he didn't. Locke looked like someone kicked his puppy.

When Locke offered to make him breakfast he just said he will eat at his mums. I saw the hurt flash in Locke's eyes. I almost rolled my eyes.

Locke looked guilty for some reason but I didn't understand why. We haven't done anything wrong. We literally just pranked each other. Locke hasn't look at me either. He made sure to sit well away from me and I'm starting to think I smell bad.

I tried to make conversation but he kept giving me dead reply so I stopped. It was then when I started getting angry. I felt like I couldn't have fun without being told. I felt like I was in the foster homes. Unwanted and since I have been here I haven't felt like that once.