Chapter thirty five

Ryan

"It's okay baby I got you. I got you"Cameron repeated in a soft warm voice slowing my heart beat back to normal.

I didn't even wait to stand up fully before I pulled his face towards mine and slammed my lips on his, exactly where they belonged. Cameron helped me stand up but never let the kiss break. His arms came wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer to him and I didn't try to resist him. Our chest were pressed against each other's as our mouth moved against one another's. My arms were wrapped around his neck pulling him down to me. I didn't want to let him go and from the way he was holding me, I knew he didn't want to let me go too.

The kiss was lush, open and hot, most of all it was desperate. It was like we were both starved for the kiss. It had been too long, way too long since I had kissed him and I have been regretting my situation. My body hungered for Cameron, he's the only one that managed to ignite fire in me by just kissing me.

This kiss was different from any of the other little kisses he had gave me before. I wasn't overthinking and he wasn't gentle. His lips were soft yet firm. They were commanding, dominating and claiming mine. He was telling me so much with the kiss and I just wanted to cry happy tears, because I was happy. To be found, to be saved and most of all to be in his arms.

I thought I was never going to see him again. Never going to look into his beautiful hazel eyes or pinch his skin or have another petty argument. I thought I would never sleep in his arm again or tell him that I wanted him.

I pulled away reluctantly and gazed up at Cameron's face. His face was open, more open then I have ever seen it be, allowing me to see all the different emotion running through his face. He was afraid, nervous, happy, angry, extremely angry, tired, guilty, angry and relieved.

He placed his forehead against mine and we both closed our eyes, panting as we catcher our breaths. Our arms were still wrapped around each other, blocking everything else around us. We were in our own little bubble and stayed that way for awhile.

I needed him that moment. I was so close to losing him forever before I was ready to. I just needed him close to me, to touch me and to breath the same air as me.

I could feel multiple of eyes on us, reminding me that there were people around us that probably watched us basically make out. My eyes opened, bugging out and Cameron sensing that something changed opened his eyes. Instead of feeling a little embarrassed like I did, he seemed to be proud of himself.

He turned to our audience, pulling me into his side and placing an arm over my shoulders. My arm snaked their way around his waist and allowed him to tuck me to his side.

"Cut me some slack, I just played the knight in shining armour. I deserved a kiss"he joked.

The guys from silver creek was there, all of them, even Steve who now has some colour to him. I was glad he was okay. They all had smiles on the faces, they looked amused and finally understanding that Cameron wasn't a danger to me. Locke and Lex were there too. They all had the relieved expression on their face, glad that I was alright.

What I learned today was that nothing is promised, not another day, minute or second. Life is unexpected and can throw things at you that would ruin your plans. Some of the people I cared about were here, in front of me and I didn't know the next time I would get the opportunity to tell them how I feel so I decided to tell them then.

I held on to Cameron not wanting to let go. I didn't want to risk anything. He was my anchor right now and I needed him there beside me.

"Joe"I started.