Chapter twenty eight

Ryan

I was in a heated cocoon, stuck in one place but I didn't feel trapped. My bladder was full slowly pulling me to back consciousness. My eye lids were heavy and was begging for more sleep along with the rest of my body but I knew if I didn't move now, I would wet the bed and I haven't done that since I was seven.

I tried to move without opening my eyes but there was something pulling me back. I groaned in annoyance because I wasn't moving at all. I didn't want to open my eyes because if I did then the extra sleep I desire would 100 percent be gone and I would have to wake up. I huffed and pushed the thing plastered on my back.

It wasn't moving and all I wanted to do was fall back asleep. Opening one of eyes I noticed that the light from outside filtered around the edges of the curtain so I knew it wasn't night yet. Ignoring my singing bladder, I burrowed deeper into the bed, or at least I tried to. There was something stopping me.

"Stop moving"a low deep voice demanded making me freeze, my mind realising that there was someone else here with me.

It didn't take long until my brain registered that I had an heavy arm across my waist and a hairy masculine legs entwined with mine keeping me from going anywhere. I tried to move and follow the arm to see who it belonged to but the arm held me in place.

"Stop moving and go back to sleep"the deep voice spoke again behind me fanning my neck.

I shivered making the warm body pull me in tighter.

At first I couldn't place the voice then everything hit me fast, all at once. If I had been standing, I would probably be in the floor right now. Me going shopping with the girls and genuinely having a great time, me going home late then being attacked by a stinky person, me thinking that I was going to die only to be saved by Lex, who I was convinced wanted to kill me himself, me crying in Lex chest whist he tried to comfort me and then me arriving at redwood, at Cameron doorstep.

I stiffened and it finally registered that it was Cameron behind me and that he was way too close to me. So close to me that I felt things that I shouldn't be feeling because they should have been tucked away somewhere else.

He must have noticed my stiffness and let me go. I didn't hesitate to jump out of bed at turn to took at him. Well I actually glared at something I seemed to do a lot when it comes to him.

My breath fell short at the sight in front of me. His hair is a bit longer than when I had first seen him making the front part fell to his faces covering half of his hazel eyes.

I clenched my jaw. Of course he somehow made messy bed hair and puffy eyes look sexy.

I inwardly shook my head and focused on something else. The last thing I wanted to do was acknowledge that he was unfairly good looking guy. He looked both adorable and sexy in the morning.

"Please tell me that was your hands against my ass and not what I think it is"

Why did I have to address it? Why couldn't I just pretended that I didn't notice it? It would have been less awkward for both him and I.

"Okay that was my hands not my dick against your ass"he replied dryly opening his eyes.

"Cameron"

"It's morning wood. Tends to happen to guys in the morning. Don't think too much about it"he replied rolling his eyes.

"Trust me I'm not."I replied snotty.

Who am I kidding? I am and would be thinking about that all day.

"Can you get back in, it's too early and my dick misses his placement"He mumbled putting his arm over his eyes.

I decided to ignore his crude comment and checked the alarm clock on the bedside table and gasped at the time it was showing.