two

Reese Joseph

Reese Joseph

Most people are really curious to know about me.

But really—I am a simple living kinda guy.

I drank milk from the carton. I took multiple shits a day. I loved a good blunt. I knew my way around the clit. I knew most dog breeds.

I was a completely normal guy.

Until it came to home life, my actual life, and sports.

I was my opponent's worst nightmare.

If I didn't have breakfast that day—they were about to become my lunch.

Pennsylvania State University. Home of the mother fucking Nittany lions. I feel like I am the only one out of all of the boys who likes to be here. That's because I am the entire college experience myself.

I am the life of the party. I am the snack on the table. I am Reese Fucking Joseph, baby.

However, that's only what I let people think.

I'm the life of the party—true.

I'm a daddy's boy—false.

I'm a mommy's boy—false.

I have daddy's money—true and false.

What they see and what they think they know is a lot different than what they don't know. What I had been keeping from everyone. There are very few people in this world that I shared my true self with because I was running from my past. I was afraid of rejection. I was also afraid of losing everything that I never had.

I had never truly related to anyone until I met her.

Naomi.

She was the comforting hug that I needed because I had pushed the truth aside for so long. What people saw me as was just a facade. It wasn't the true me at all.

I was just another kid, on the run—hiding from his past hoping that it would never ever catch up to him. But I learned from the best, my mom.

You would've never guessed that someone so professional could have a past so demonizing.