four

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!

•SEXUAL ASSAULT MENTIONED
•SELF HARM MENTIONED

There are links provided below if you need help. As always my comment section and DM's are open. I love you.

 I love you

Reese Joseph

Reese Joseph

Only two things just got me harder than a fucking rock.

Ass.

I was such an ass guy. God, the way they looked. The way they moved. The way they felt. The fucking power a woman's body had on me. I couldn't ever imagine not staring at an ass. Fuck, even my own ass.

But the second thing I found the sexiest in the world?

A fucking plate of pasta.

Holy fuck—carbs.

Jesus, I could eat out an entire Italian restaurant if I tried. The fucking homemade sauce, the cheese, the meatballs. Everything about pasta made my dick hard. The aroma was enough to just make me fucking jizz.

I never truly had the luxury of eating good-quality pasta until I moved in with Dan. Dan took us to some pretty good Italian restaurants. The highest quality pasta I had before Dan was the occasional Chef Boardi that I stole from the corner store.

You don't have to be Italian to appreciate pasta.

But, if you are Italian and you don't like pasta—who hurt you?

Really.

With the adopted last name Joseph, you wouldn't ever think of me being Italian, you would think I'm more English. And although I am of English origin, my father was the modern-day mafia member.

Not really.

But—it wouldn't surprise me if he was.

It was a shock really that I came out with lighter hair. Since my dad had thick dark hair and dark eyes. Obviously, I have thick hair. Everywhere.