fifteen

Ellie Webber

Ellie Webber

I was going to that party that Mitch was so adamant about me attending.

I didn't end up getting my nipples pierced.

Although, they really did look cute—I couldn't bring myself to inflict more harm on my body. Especially in front of people. Watching Blaire's face clench as her nipple was squeezed activated my fight or flight.

I didn't want that needle anywhere near my right or left boobie.

However, after that apology I was just given, I wanted nothing more than to just let that blonde-haired football player ravish me in his bedroom.

He apologized to me—the bare minimum, but I was a hopeless romantic and I loved reading romances. I just for once, enjoyed that someone cared enough to apologize to me. My body loved even more that it was the person who had already seen me.

You know what was the best thing about love stories though?

Even a love story had a weird character somewhere in the book that always thrived and I believe, I truly believe it was me.

That little apology that he had given me had boosted my confidence so high I couldn't wipe the smile off my face my entire drive home. He apologized to me.

Someone noticed my feelings—for once.

Maybe I did make the right choice losing my virginity to him.

As I struggled to open the apartment door, my phone vibrated in my back pocket as I struggled to reach for it. I had stopped at Starbucks and a minuscule ma and pa owned bookstore before returning home.

I deserved it—I had interacted with a hot boy and I didn't make myself look like a fool.

The key finally went in the right way and my doorknob turned. I was able to use my free hand to grab my phone. Penn's name flashed on my screen and I was half tempted to decline the call just to show him the amount of annoyance I held in my body for him.

He said he needed Camillie.

I was more than willing to let him have her for the night.

But, duty—or some annoying as bunny calls.