twenty-seven

Ellie Webber

Ellie Webber

My life has been nothing but all shits and giggles from everyone else.

The boys played at Notre Dame yesterday and they absolutely demolished them. This meant that today was filled with dartys- day parties and a huge party that Carlie and all of her friends were currently decorating the captain's house for.

What a fucking joke that grandpa and the team have a private airplane to fly for away games but he won't let me go to a college that probably costs five thousand more a year.

"What do you think?" I pulled my book down past my nose so I could watch Blaire and Stevie prance around my bedroom trying on my clothes.

"Wow, your tits look amazing!" Stevie squealed as Blaire blushed, I nodded in agreement. My tight corset top on her made her look like she just boosted a few cup sizes.

"Ellie, I can't believe you have all these clothes and you don't wear them!" It was all Sloane's clothing from last season. I never had anywhere to go to wear them, and the last thing I wanted to do was get dressed up.

When you go to a college party– the last thing you want to wear is a tight, constricting pair of pants. Had I done it before? Yes. But it was the most uncomfortable thing ever. The idea of becoming bloated off a couple of beers, I would end up getting dressed up for no reason.

"You looked so hot when you dressed up at the last party. I swear nobody could keep their eyes off of you, dress up again with us!" Who said I was even going to this damn party?

"I don't even know if I'm going-"

"Yes, you are." Sloane entered my room, hell– entered my apartment unannounced. She gave the girls a wave before walking over next to where I sat on my bed and laid down. "I swear I'm pregnant with all of this weight I gained."

My eyebrows went up to my hairline.

"Are you?" I asked as she giggled shaking her head.

"No. Good god no," She sat up, reaching into her purse and pulling out a magazine. "Although I would have the prettiest kids," I wasn't going to disagree. She was going to have nepotism babies, that's for sure.