twenty-eight

Ellie Webber

Ellie Webber

It was hot.

His lips were like pillows–except I wanted to be suffocated by them.

Everything around me was blurry and I felt like I was hotter than I had ever been as his body heat engulfed me– his scent was driving me wild. And it didn't help the fact that the only thing I could feel was his fucking biceps contracting in his arms.

Ballsy, my hands moved to his pecs, and then I slowly dragged them down to his abs. His rock-hard abs flexed as my slim fingers traced the outline of them through his t-shirt.

One.

Two.

Three.

Three rows of delicious abs– sculpted to perfection and at that moment I wanted to lick his fucking abs. I was out of my league– I was way out of my comfort zone but I was comfortable. I was so comfortable and it drove me crazy.

And he was different this time too– he was just so, touchy? Affectionate?

His hand slipped to my lower back, pulling me into his side as he kissed the shit out of me. I couldn't catch my breath fast enough when he squeezed my ass. I gasped as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I chuckled as my hand went down to where he was on my ass.

Pulling away, he looked at me in alarm. "What? Is that okay?" He asked worried as I smiled at him.

My eyes met his as I saw that the golden hues were now, dark with temptation and desire. His lips were swollen and I could only assume mine was the same if not worse. Removing his hand from my ass, his hand grabbed my two wrists that lay on top of his chest.

He could grab both of my wrists in one hand.

I wanted him to grab my neck.

I let out a nervous chuckle as he brought my hands to the bottom of his shirt. As soon as my hands touched his lower stomach he paused, biting down hard and squeezing his eyes. I took in a deep breath as my palms laid flat against his sculpted skin, feeling his abs instead of tracing them over the shirt.